Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Panel light bug happens every load in

2 hours ago, ark said:

Good info, thanks.  Ready to start makes sure the Lear's key switches are set correctly.

Al

Neither ready to start or cold and dark work when switching vehicles after having loaded in. But my default flight is different with my airplane's engines and lights all turned off and saved as another default airplane.

9 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

Neither ready to start or cold and dark work when switching vehicles after having loaded in. But my default flight is different with my airplane's engines and lights all turned off and saved as another default airplane.

Sorry, don't understand what you are saying. But you want to use a default flight/aircraft that is up and running in all ways for these tests. And when you say Ready to start doesn't work do you mean nothing happens when you click on Ready to start -- there is no change at all to the Lear, or maybe you mean Ready to start doesn't solve the AP light problem?

Also, when you up graded to P3Dv4.5, was that a clean install? If not, what version was the last clean install?

Al

Edited by ark

2 hours ago, ark said:

Sorry, don't understand what you are saying. But you want to use a default flight/aircraft that is up and running in all ways for these tests. And when you say Ready to start doesn't work do you mean nothing happens when you click on Ready to start -- there is no change at all to the Lear, or maybe you mean Ready to start doesn't solve the AP light problem?

Also, when you up graded to P3Dv4.5, was that a clean install? If not, what version was the last clean install?

Al

If starting P3D and from main window selecting a Learjet paint, and now loading into the sim, both ready to start/cold and dark or just flying the AP lights work.

If starting P3D from main menu keeping my default airplane, loading into sim, then changing up to the Learjet any repaint, now AP lights do not work. Neither cold dark/ready to start options from hangar. All my lights are stuck on the light test this way.

My only success is selecting the Lear before loading in P3D

1 hour ago, Boeing or not going said:

If starting P3D and from main window selecting a Learjet paint, and now loading into the sim, both ready to start/cold and dark or just flying the AP lights work.

If starting P3D from main menu keeping my default airplane, loading into sim, then changing up to the Learjet any repaint, now AP lights do not work. Neither cold dark/ready to start options from hangar. All my lights are stuck on the light test this way.

My only success is selecting the Lear before loading in P3D

Well, I think if you saved a default plane as your default flight with everything running, then maybe starting with that default flight and switching to the Lear would work -- worth a try. In any case, at least fortunately you have something that seems to be working for you.

Al

Edited by ark

1 hour ago, ark said:

Well, I think if you saved a default plane as your default flight with everything running, then maybe starting with that default flight and switching to the Lear would work -- worth a try. In any case, at least fortunately you have something that seems to be working for you.

Al

I said it worked but... loaded in now starting in the Lear and the panel did not light up. The only difference is it is night time in my location but I set the sim time to the current zulu time but loaded into a region where it is day.

6 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

I said it worked but... loaded in now starting in the Lear and the panel did not light up. The only difference is it is night time in my location but I set the sim time to the current zulu time but loaded into a region where it is day.

Have you tried using a fully powered up default a/c for your default flight?

And have you tried turning off PTA and Chaseplane?

Al

Edited by ark

7 minutes ago, ark said:

Have you tried using a fully powered up default a/c for your default flight?

And have you tried turning off PTA and Chaseplane?

Al

Restart computer. Same situation load in. panel lights are OK! 🤣🤔

2 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

Restart computer. Same situation load in. panel lights are OK! 🤣🤔

Good!  But you didn't answer my two questions above.

Al

Edited by ark

1 minute ago, ark said:

You didn't answer my two questions above.

Al

Yes the F-35 default engines running lights on is what I used to load into and change to the Lear and the panel lights would never work

Just now, Boeing or not going said:

Yes the F-35 default engines running lights on is what I used to load into and change to the Lear and the panel lights would never work

OK, good, thanks. What about turning off PTA and Chaseplane?

4 minutes ago, ark said:

OK, good, thanks. What about turning off PTA and Chaseplane?

i did that on the default plane loading in the ramp and changing to the Lear.

7 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

i did that on the default plane loading in the ramp and changing to the Lear.

OK, thanks. Well, whatever is going on is very strange indeed. At this point if I had your problem the next thing I would try is to uninstall and reinstall the P3Dv4.5 client. You can uninstall the client through Control Panel Programs and Features, and reinstall the client using the install_Client.msi file which you should have as part of the P4Dv4.5 install download. Unfortunately I don't know what else to suggest at this point especially since I can't replicate your problem. I forget now but I assume you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Lear.

Al

Edited by ark

One other question, if the lights did not work on the first load did you try immediately reloading the Lear using the P3D Vehicle Select menu option? Some have found this helpful.

Al

24 minutes ago, ark said:

One other question, if the lights did not work on the first load did you try immediately reloading the Lear using the P3D Vehicle Select menu option? Some have found this helpful.

Al

If I re-load the lear the panel lights are stuck just like I would load the default plane and switch to the lear. Can you upload your default flight file?

40 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

Can you upload your default flight file?

OK, will do.