Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
mcdonoughdr

Taxi2Gate Orlando in P3D V5?

Recommended Posts

This scenery was always a fuss in V4, has anyone gotten it working in V5 without default MCO breaking through? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I got it working, apart from the afcad still letting default buildings through, maybe someone can edit the afcad to include an airport-wide object exclusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Yeah I tried it and it needs afcad work. I’m guessing updated ADE and the v5 sdk have to be released first.

It looks like it might perform a lot better in v5 though but need to load in orbx Orlando first to see if that’s true.

Edited by JasonPC

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JasonPC said:

Yeah I tried it and it needs afcad work. I’m guessing updated ADE and the v5 sdk have to be released first.

It looks like it might perform a lot better in v5 though but need to load in orbx Orlando first to see if that’s true.

Both have been released, have fun! 😉 Though the updated ADE is a development version (1.79, I think)


Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.8GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

Both have been released, have fun! 😉 Though the updated ADE is a development version (1.79, I think)

This airport will need an afcad edited by a community member, the dev team hasn't touched this airport in years

Share this post


Link to post

Following 


9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 | 1080Ti 11GB | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM750x |  240MM AIO.| MFG Crosswind | T16000M Stick | Saitek Throttle Quad | Skalarki MCDU and FCU | Saitek Radio Panel

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, mcdonoughdr said:

This airport will need an afcad edited by a community member, the dev team hasn't touched this airport in years

Yes, hence why I say 'have fun' 😉 


Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.8GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Share this post


Link to post

Aside from the afcad fix, with Orlando City enabled you don't lose the bridges. But, Orlando City is NOT compatible yet with v5.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

If any of you can edit the afcad to fix it, I'll gladly offer something for your time lol

Edited by mcdonoughdr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mcdonoughdr said:

If any of you can edit the afcad to fix it, I'll gladly offer something for your time lol

Try this one

Edited by DJJose

Share this post


Link to post

Installed that in D:\Prepar3D V5\Addon Scenery\KMCO\KMCO\Scenery replacing the other one and I still get the same default buildings coming through.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mcdonoughdr said:

I got it working, apart from the afcad still letting default buildings through, maybe someone can edit the afcad to include an airport-wide object exclusion?

I'll will release an updated AFD when I have the scenery installed.

Test this one first: https://jcai.dk/2019/01/taxi2gate-kmco-orlando-international-airport/

But I think I need to spend some time with it...

Pls don't share my ADE's, provide only the link

over 100 enhanced Payware ADE's from my side: https://jcai.dk/category/afcad/

 

Regards

Urmel

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

I'll will release an updated AFD when I have the scenery installed.

Test this one first: https://jcai.dk/2019/01/taxi2gate-kmco-orlando-international-airport/

But I think I need to spend some time with it...

Pls don't share my ADE's, provide only the link

over 100 enhanced Payware ADE's from my side: https://jcai.dk/category/afcad/

 

Regards

Urmel

Appreciate it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mcdonoughdr said:

Appreciate you trying though 

That's interesting that it doesn't work. It works in P3D v4. I don't have P3D v5 so I can't test. Sorry it did not work.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    22%
    $5,550.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...