Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Flysimware's Mother's Day weekend sale

I've just purchased the Mu-2. Looking forward to test it in v5. Thanks for the sale.

16 minutes ago, Figadas said:

I know it's comparing oranges to apples but I, personally, prefer to wait for Xtreme Prototype's GLJ25 v3 than spending money on any other Lear, but that's just me.

https://xtremeprototypes.com/en/product_GLJ25_se_v3r0.asp

regards

Yeah i like it too, but I think it is a bit off-topic coming here praising another developer product.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Figadas said:

I know it's comparing oranges to apples but I, personally, prefer to wait for Xtreme Prototype's GLJ25 v3 than spending money on any other Lear, but that's just me.

https://xtremeprototypes.com/en/product_GLJ25_se_v3r0.asp

regards

This one is  a day one purchase for me. I emailed them last week and it should be imminent. Their answer was..."The beta phase is over and we are currently packaging the addon for its
final release.Please, just be patient. It's coming soon". Fingers crossed.

38 minutes ago, pedrotrindade said:

I've just purchased the Mu-2. Looking forward to test it in v5. Thanks for the sale.

Yeah i like it too, but I think it is a bit off-topic coming here praising another developer product.

Sorry but I disagree, this is not a commercial/developer forum, this is bargain's hunter and the discussion is if it's worth it to spend the money on Flysimware's Lear or not, so bringing the attention that there's a different option currently under development, to me is a valid point and not off-topic at all

regards

• Upvote 3

My Mom gonna love that Lear Jet. Can't wait to see the look on her face when I say "Look what I got for yeah Mom! No stupid boring flowers this year. Eh!"

Can't wait for the wife's birthday! 😁

Edited by Quasimodo
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

FSW's new Wickedbacon Lear Interior and flight deck are better than Xtreme's.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rightseat said:

FSW's new Wickedbacon Lear Interior and flight deck are better than Xtreme's.

It’s not overly clear where to get this from? I’ve googled it and looked around but must be missing something...Is it here at avsim? It could just be me overcooking it though as I tend to do that so apologies if it’s apparent as to where it’s available.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

15 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

It’s not overly clear where to get this from? I’ve googled it and looked around but must be missing something...Is it here at avsim? It could just be me overcooking it though as I tend to do that so apologies if it’s apparent as to where it’s available.

Gerry, here's a thread you can check out: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/555251-flysimware-lear35-texture-update/

9 minutes ago, rightseat said:

Thank you...I wasnt aware that they had a dedicated forum here....I don’t scroll down to far usually on the main forum page, I should spend some more time looking around, my mistake.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

1 minute ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Thank you...I wasnt aware that they had a dedicated forum here....I don’t scroll down to far usually on the main forum page, I should spend some more time looking around, my mistake.

No problem 🙂

16 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

There will be a update of the MU2 this week. Keep a check on the forum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

35 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Oh I look forward to that - a great plane without the update so it should be fantastic when Wickedbacon works his magic on it!

Bill

Edited by scianoir

1 hour ago, reecemj said:

Interesting, I hadn’t seen anything about that...I wonder if it’s the texture update?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

8 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Interesting, I hadn’t seen anything about that...I wonder if it’s the texture update?

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Thanks

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

It won't be the texture update according to one of the threads in the FSW forum. Wickedbacon is pretty hooked up with other projects I hear.