Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Traffic programs for V5

If you compiled with AIG at 1% and 1% then that means if you set your traffics slider in P3D to anything over 1%, you will get 100% of AIG traffic. 

I have compiled around 30 or so of the “major” airlines at 1 to 45%. Then about 30 or so of the minor airline’s at 1 to 99%. 

Traffic slider in P3D is at 35%. Gives a good mix

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Still not very clear why there is 1% Min and 1% Max by default. How one can read this default combination?

Thanks.

What mrlip said above...as I recall...I set some of my plan frequencies to 1% so that they would always appear (i.e. they were independent of the in-sim slider)...sounds like AIG does the same.  I did that because the bgl I created was in a rural area, and therefore I wasn't worried about performance of the sim -- I wanted the user to always get all AI -- the full experience -- no matter how they had their sim configured. 

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

41 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Still not very clear why there is 1% Min and 1% Max by default.

Pretty sure they said it was for the diehard AI guys who want 100% all the time. That being said, it wasn't difficult to figure out.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

12 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

That being said, it wasn't difficult to figure out.

I wonder how? What would be your line of thought then?

Edited by Dirk98

AIG manager is amazing. Not only does the community create programs like Ai companion or flow or Ai ground (allows Ai to follow aid and stars) but it is compatible with Ai manager. Not to talk abt the devs working on the full release of AIM and helicopters and real world routes for Ai. Then the Ade and FDE makers and the Many painters especially the likes of Kyle, Juergen, nils, FSP Ai, atco, jcai and flying carpet who can paint the entire frontier airlines fleet. I was blown away when I saw that the ba 747s have Parking codes in which they park in Heathrow terminal 3 or 5 correctly. Not to talk abt how beautiful the FSP models are and how light on frames Ai aardvark and the upgraded tfs models are. If you ever have fps issues remember that the models r high quality. Quite amazing to see the 787-10, a350, a330neo and embraer E2.

• Like 2

Should I also mention that they are focussing more on GA now. Problably only 1 month since they slowed release of commercial airline flightplans and the list of available flightplans is already flooded with GA.

3 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

What would be your line of thought then?

Err, I'm not really sure I follow the question. We all know that for the vast majority of anything (no Star Trek quotes needed ;))a percentage is from 0-100. With that in mind and knowing that the P3d Traffic slider is also in the same percentage, I would assume that Min Activity in % would be 1 as 0 doesn't make much sense and that the Max activity in % ideally would be 100.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Some screens shots of AIG AI at Heathrow.

Tx3IxsM.jpg

sBaj0rP.jpg

c57yEKh.jpg

cLSLakl.jpg

Avsim member since 2002. 1000+ posts on old account.

9 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Err, I'm not really sure I follow the question. We all know that for the vast majority of anything (no Star Trek quotes needed ;))a percentage is from 0-100. With that in mind and knowing that the P3d Traffic slider is also in the same percentage, I would assume that Min Activity in % would be 1 as 0 doesn't make much sense and that the Max activity in % ideally would be 100.

and then comes Max.Activity also at 1%...very intuitive, thanks. This has been asked a lot btw.