Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

The post nobody will approve of

4 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Brioche ?

I'll share a loaf with you anytime!

• Upvote 1

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

I'd rather get a Prepar3D V5 installer for NGXu and 777 or Milviz 737-200 Prepar3D V5 intaller than get into the MSFS Alpha test. 😁

26 minutes ago, Quasimodo said:

I'd rather get a Prepar3D V5 installer for NGXu and 777 or Milviz 737-200 Prepar3D V5 intaller than get into the MSFS Alpha test. 😁

Sure, better a beta than an alpha, hey ? It is closer to the final product

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

23 minutes ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

It's a show about "Nothing" ... 

... if folks are that concerned about not being in the Tech Alpha, fire up Google Earth, enter flight simulator mode ... no invite required.

Cheers, Rob.

Oh boy! Reading between the lines there!😲 The sky will fall down and I'm no chicken little!🤣

I would be very happy to get an invite but I'm good. I just purchased the Honeycomb yoke and learning to fly with the A2A Cessna 172 - following the FAA books 😄 so much fun!

EDIT: Guess which lesson I'm at 🙂

Jw9s9I.png

Edited by Thomasso

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

21 minutes ago, Thomasso said:

I would be very happy to get an invite but I'm good. I just purchased the Honeycomb yoke and learning to fly with the A2A Cessna 172 - following the FAA books 😄 so much fun!

Lesson 1: Straight and level? 😛

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 minute ago, F737NG said:

Lesson 1: Straight and level? 😛

Lesson 2 actually 😄 slow flight

Tomáš Pokorný

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

3 hours ago, Quasimodo said:

Enjoy your stutters and CTD's then. 😉

6 hours ago, anden145 said:

Sorry, people - but... could you give it a rest?

Yeah, I'll give it a rest so the whinging and whining and MS and Asobo bashing about not being in alpha can go on....and on....and on.... and on...unchallenged and ad nauseam. That would be better, wouldn't it?

Nobody has ever said anything about that they I should be included in the alpha (or beta). Nobody has ever demanded

Simply not true. A guy said here just a day or two ago that it should be opened for everyone....just because. It sure came over like a demand to me. It's not the only time I have read such things either.

But why disgrace these users, who are 'left out' of the company, by ridiculing their feelings about it?

I'm not doing either of those things. If anything they are doing that to themselves. I'm just pointing out the absurdity and rather tiresome nature of it.

What do you hope to gain? 

Perhaps the people that do it have more to gain by ceasing the petulance regarding said issue than I 😉 Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm done with this issue. I have made clear my position and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way and I also know that people are just going to keep sulking about it so it's futile anyway.

Roll on release. That's all I can say.

• Like 2

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

3 hours ago, Thomasso said:

Jw9s9I.png

I dare you to yank back the yoke all the way and step on a rudder pedal

15 minutes ago, Quasimodo said:

I dare you to yank back the yoke all the way and step on a rudder pedal

Haha, spins are next I think 😄

Tomáš Pokorný

18 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Never head of him. Explain the joke.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Same as many of you, really looking forward to the release and sort of following some of the officially released videos but other than that, not too concerned about the alpha or the details.  Happy to have P3D v4 and v5 to keep me busy.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000