Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

ORBX True Earth Ball of Confusion

19 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

TE does everything except amazing looking addon airports in a single area.  The TE's are not as large area like the regions were.

So does this mean if I installed a specific TE product,  I would not need Global Base, Vector, Trees, Buildings, Landclass or Regions for the area covered by the particular TE area?  Just need the airports?

Sorry to belabor the point, but with all due respect I'm beginning to believe ORBX is intentionally leaving things muddy so that people will buy all of their products for an area, even if purchasers only really need TE and the airports within TE.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

1 minute ago, vp49p3 said:

So does this mean if I installed a specific TE product,  I would not need Global Base, Vector, Trees, Buildings, Landclass or Regions for the area covered by the particular TE area?  Just need the airports?

Sorry to belabor the point, but with all due respect I'm beginning to believe ORBX is intentionally leaving things muddy so that people will buy all of their products for an area, even if purchasers only really need TE and the airports within TE.

This is correct Lol.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vp49p3 said:

That is correct.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thank you Dirk and Christopher Low for the answer to my question.  Now, I will no longer buy new landclass, new regions, terra flora or other new global type products.  Instead, I will just wait until ORBX comes out with a TrueEarth for the area and then buy the corresponding airports--saves a lot of money.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Yes but they won't do TE for the whole world....too much disk space.  I've got Washington HD and Socal HD for xp11 and together they are like half a terrabyte installed!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

vp49p3 I stand corrected - I did not answer the OP's full question.

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti