Sign in to follow this  
MatthewS

More leak videos

1 hour ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

The New York city one on YT is amazing. It appears they have totally sorted bridges out.

Also, for once the guy is flying at very low altitude and you can get an excellent feel for how the buildings are going to look at very close range. And they look superb.

I'm not having a go at Asobo or Microsoft or even the game but in my opinion, it looks terrible. Far too many trees, trees in buildings and on the road, buildings don’t look good up close and I mean when the person is flying in between them near ground level. Traffic just so fake when the person crashes. 

Again thats not having a go but it depends on your definition of very close range? Because it's far from superb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

The New York city one on YT is amazing. It appears they have totally sorted bridges out.

Also, for once the guy is flying at very low altitude and you can get an excellent feel for how the buildings are going to look at very close range. And they look superb.

The new NYC video in the 172 still has the bridge issues and the video is new(er) with all the watermarks.  Not a very high-end PC was used for the video and overall the graphics are impressive.  

i9-10900k * 64GB 3600MHz Ram * RTX 3090 running 3 75" 4k displays smoothly.  

Full 737 MAX enclosed cockpit from FDS

19 minutes ago, helloo said:

The new NYC video in the 172 still has the bridge issues and the video is new(er) with all the watermarks.  Not a very high-end PC was used for the video and overall the graphics are impressive.  

There isn't any watermarks?

42 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

I'm not having a go at Asobo or Microsoft or even the game but in my opinion, it looks terrible. Far too many trees, trees in buildings and on the road, buildings don’t look good up close and I mean when the person is flying in between them near ground level. Traffic just so fake when the person crashes. 

Again thats not having a go but it depends on your definition of very close range? Because it's far from superb. 

It looks terrible? You've got to be joking..........

It is absolutely is superb. It absolutely blows away any current simulator. I'd go as far to say it looks better than any existing payware Manhattan.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, helloo said:

At 2:00- 3:15, there seems to be something wrong with the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge!

Edited by kiki

30 minutes ago, helloo said:

There's an older vid with a C172 and a newer one with no watermarks and a stunt plane - maybe an Extra.

1 hour ago, shawty1984 said:

I'm not having a go at Asobo or Microsoft or even the game but in my opinion, it looks terrible.

You really need to tell me which paywares you've got on your current sims... I'm interested! 😉

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

There isn't any watermarks?

The new 172 video is 20:51 long.  Shows the end landing at Teterboro.  

i9-10900k * 64GB 3600MHz Ram * RTX 3090 running 3 75" 4k displays smoothly.  

Full 737 MAX enclosed cockpit from FDS

the new one I saw is  youtube at ireland :Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Leak Ireland Countryside (MFS2020)

EDIT: now I see this is an old leak..

Edited by adino

48 minutes ago, 2reds2whites said:

It looks terrible? You've got to be joking..........

It is absolutely is superb. It absolutely blows away any current simulator. I'd go as far to say it looks better than any existing payware Manhattan.

I haven't compared it to anything, I said it doesn't look superb. Too many trees, trees in the buildings and in the road, buildings not rendered correctly and traffic that has 1 van go past and dissappear then the same one appears from the opposite direction. Whether that's better than any current sim wasn’t my point. At very close range, it looks terrible. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Turpentine said:

You really need to tell me which paywares you've got on your current sims... I'm interested! 😉

Why? I wasn't comparing it to anything. 

20 minutes ago, helloo said:

The new 172 video is 20:51 long.  Shows the end landing at Teterboro.  

The New York one we are talking about has no watermarks. 

These leaks are like going to a strip club, you know your going to leave more frustrated and ultimately you just want the real thing but man you can’t help but look still lol

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

The New York one we are talking about has no watermarks. 

They were blurred out, which would indicate that it was actually and old video.  You'd have a hard time masking a video now.

Edited by dpcnh1
typo