Sign in to follow this  
be1a1

NEW! Planes & handcrafted airport trailer!

LEMD Madrid-Barajas ADOLFO Suarez, not ADOLPHO. Also, is only that green like 10 days in spring, the rest of the year is more sand color. 

Edited by aleex
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, aleex said:

LEMD Madrid-Barajas ADOLFO Suarez, not ADOLPHO. Also, is only that green like 10 days in spring, the rest of the year is more sand color. 

I'm warning everyone, if you are that detail oriented, just wait for add-ons. You are going to be disappointed. 

They are going by what the source data tells them. If the ortho is green, it's green in the sim. 

• Upvote 2

I'm liking what I see...airports and airplanes, just minor issues!

Now is my computer fast enough...looks like only a GTX2080 video-card for 4k...ouch!!!

Darryl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bonchie said:

I'm warning everyone, if you are that detail oriented, just wait for add-ons. You are going to be disappointed. 

They are going by what the source data tells them. If the ortho is green, it's green in the sim. 

Well, that’s the minimum detail you can ask, realistic ground textures and realistic names on it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, aleex said:

Well, that’s the minimum detail you can ask, realistic ground textures and realistic names on it. 

Then no sim meets the minimums.

Again, if the ortho is green, it will be green in the sim. Everyone has to accept that what’s in the sim is a snapshot in time. 

Add-one have to do the rest.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bonchie said:

Then no sim meets the minimums.

Again, if the ortho is green, it will be green in the sim. Everyone has to accept that what’s in the sim is a snapshot in time. 

Add-one have to do the rest.

But we are talking about handmade airport, not default one. I assure you those green color are hand edited. They are free to let those ground colors green. But feedback has been pronounced. 

• Like 1

Guys, the alpha testers have told us the sim is perfect. They said it runs smooth, everything is just totally awesome and so much better than anyone could have expected.

Then we also hear that there will be lots of improving and fixing until the simulator releases, they have plenty of time! Three weeks, that is an eternity!

And whatever will not be totally perfect (like nothing, as the alpha crowd assured us) on release day will be swiftly fixed right afterwards. Flight model, airports, everything.

I expect to see my house, and I also expect to see my car and if I park it on the other side of the street the next day...thats where it should be when I fly the next day!

Boy, this is going to be good! 😄

Edited by Janov
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Janov said:

Guys, the alpha testers have told us the sim is perfect. They said it runs smooth, everything is just totally awesome and so much better than anyone could have expected.

Νο?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Janov said:

Then we also hear that there will be lots of improving and fixing until the simulator releases, they have plenty of time! Three weeks, that is an eternity!

And whatever will not be totally perfect (like nothing, as the alpha crowd assured us) on release day will be swiftly fixed right afterwards. Flight model, airports, everything.

I expect to see my house, and I also expect to see my car and if I park it on the other side of the street the next day...thats where it should be when I fly the next day!

Boy, this is going to be good! 😄

Hmm not sure an IXEG dev has a leg to stand on when talking about delivering underbaked products lol

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Janov said:

I haven't seen any Alpha testers say that.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Janov said:

We've actually done the opposite. 

• Like 8