Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

No, I'm waaay back in the queue.

I was thinking that Chris wants them out the door more than anyone.

Edited by Ron Attwood

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

4 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Have a guess at who wants those yokes out of the door more than you....

2 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

I was thinking that Chris wants them out the door more than anyone.

If you hadn't just answered your own question, that was going to be my answer! But it's a close run thing between him and me (and you, no doubt!).😀

I've barely tried any of the landing challenges in MSFS because I don't want to develop bad habits from flying with a gamepad.

Edited by 109Sqn

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

7 hours ago, NathanS said:

Can anyone who’s order date was Aug 19th or later share if their payment has been requested yet? I’m desperate for information!

Aug 17'th, no payment request yet...

4 hours ago, SergeyPe said:

desperate (quoted NathanS)

Desperate? What, is his life in danger? 🐱

Edited by Ron Attwood

I ordered at 10.02 on the day of release (17/08/20) and got my payment request on 31/10/20 and received the yoke a few days later...

I don't want to gloat but it is well worth the wait and is the best £450 I have ever spent on simming, I had a CH Yoke for years and it is not even in the same universe! It has totally transformed MFS, hand flying is a dream. Fingers crossed you all get your emails soon, you will be amazed.

I'm now saving up for Chris' upcoming Throttle Quadrant and after that, hopefully some pedals to replace my other CH gear...

John

1 hour ago, John B said:

I ordered at 10.02 on the day of release (17/08/20) and got my payment request on 31/10/20 and received the yoke a few days later...

I don't want to gloat but it is well worth the wait and is the best £450 I have ever spent on simming, I had a CH Yoke for years and it is not even in the same universe! It has totally transformed MFS, hand flying is a dream. Fingers crossed you all get your emails soon, you will be amazed.

I'm now saving up for Chris' upcoming Throttle Quadrant and after that, hopefully some pedals to replace my other CH gear...

John

Well thanks for that! Swine!

16 hours ago, NathanS said:

Three days after preorders opening - Aug 20th, 10:24 uk time is the date on my order-accepted email. And still no payment-email in my inbox. Sadface.

Can anyone who’s order date was Aug 19th or later share if their payment has been requested yet? I’m desperate for information!

Hi.  My preorder email date and time was August 18, 2020 at 9:29 am.  However, I am here in the USA on the east coast, so not sure if that time is actually 2:29 pm UK time.

Either way, like so many others, I am patiently waiting for the payment email to be sent, starting the process of receiving Chris's Fulcrum Sim yoke.

While we all wait, and not knocking Chris or Fulcrum Sim, as it is not their pandemic.  We can pass the time playing the platitudes game of seeing how many expressions we can come up with regarding delayed gratification : )  I'll start:

Patience is a virtue.

Good things come to those who wait.

Who's next?

2020, what a year.  We deserve to have a little humor before we all go stark crazy Corona mad!  And congratulation England on the start of your COVID vaccine to your citizenry.  Cheers!

16 minutes ago, Jett Piedmont said:

Hi.  My preorder email date and time was August 18, 2020 at 9:29 am.  However, I am here in the USA on the east coast, so not sure if that time is actually 2:29 pm UK time.

Who's next?

2020, what a year.  We deserve to have a little humor before we all go stark crazy Corona mad!  And congratulation England on the start of your COVID vaccine to your citizenry.  Cheers!

The U.K. is 5 hours ahead of US east coast so that time is correct.

Thanks! Its a day to celebrate here with the first vaccine given to a 90 year-old lady. Some good news for a change. Hope you can get it under control over there soon. 👍

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Its a day to celebrate here with the first vaccine given to a 90 year-old lady.

?

1 minute ago, Ron Attwood said:

?

What does that mean Ron? Don’t you watch the news? 🤔

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I dare not say any more. Don't want to get cancelled.  🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Well thanks for that! Swine!

:laugh:  Sorry Ron, but it will be worth the wait, hopefully you'll receive it soon...

Y'know, I can't remember when I pre-ordered. I've looked at my account but there's no 'join date'. I do know I was fairly slow out of the blocks though. Perhaps Chris can let me know.

11 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Y'know, I can't remember when I pre-ordered.

Maybe you just think you pre-ordered!!  😮 😲

😉

Al

Edited by ark

29 minutes ago, ark said:

Maybe you just think you pre-ordered!!  😮 😲

😉

Al

That is not an altogether remote possibility.😒

• Like 1