August 22, 20206 yr hi everybody, did anybody tried to get a refund from the marketplace? if yes, how did you do it? thank you Nikos Kasimatis
August 22, 20206 yr I have not asked for a refund but this link might help? https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
August 22, 20206 yr Fill out the form. Submit it. Get your refund after 5-6 hours, but it's Saturday, so maybe Monday.
August 22, 20206 yr or here https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015885580-Refund-Cancellations-
August 22, 20206 yr 11 minutes ago, OHN767 said: Refund from MS, you can forget that if you even opened the program. I strongly disagree. I got my refund within 20 HRS but it was a big pain at that time, couldn't get on the web due to slow connections on their side. Freshly retired after 41 unforgettable years on the Boeing 747. The flying days may be behind me, but the memories never will be. Now I have the privilege of sharing those experiences—and continuing to learn alongside the next generation of pilots—in the Level D simulator. Aviation has a way of keeping us all pilots, no matter how many hours we've logged.
August 22, 20206 yr They were having an 'outage' whatever that means? 🙂 SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.
August 22, 20206 yr Moderator 54 minutes ago, thenikos said: hi everybody, did anybody tried to get a refund from the marketplace? if yes, how did you do it? thank you Already discussed. Read here. And here. Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.