Sign in to follow this  
byork

[11 April 2021] Flight Crew A320 Updated to V1.5!

33 minutes ago, mhron_pilot said:

I won't buy anything from FS2Crew again

That's your loss then, I've been using FS2Crew products for years and love them, to put it blunt, having read your comments on this and the other thread, it's your fault, you've bought a product without understanding how it truly works, you said you wanted the checklists called out to you, but you fail to understand FS2Crew is here to simulate the experience of having a co-pilot, which the product meets it's main objective, when you are flying irl, the captain doesn't go, I want to control x this flight and take it off the First Officer, there's a reason why companies and the original aircraft manufacturer have SOPs, like I said your loss but you have no basis to complain about the product in my eyes

I also don't care for the transparent background.

When doing the pre-flight events, the countdown timer is unreadable against a light background (at least on my computer).

I must move the panel around until I find a dark background so it becomes legible. I much prefer the solid background.

Also, why make the upgrade mandatory.  A nag screen would do just fine to alert everyone of a new version.

I much prefer version 1.3 but I am unable to use it because it is MANDATORY!!!!! to upgrade.

Having said all that, I think your program brings a lot of immersion to the sim, well done.

If you would allow the user to select their preferences (copilot does not control lights, solid background etc), it would bring this great product close to perfect.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:45 PM, lancealotg said:

I also don't care for the transparent background.

When doing the pre-flight events, the countdown timer is unreadable against a light background (at least on my computer).

I must move the panel around until I find a dark background so it becomes legible. I much prefer the solid background.

Also, why make the upgrade mandatory.  A nag screen would do just fine to alert everyone of a new version.

I much prefer version 1.3 but I am unable to use it because it is MANDATORY!!!!! to upgrade.

Having said all that, I think your program brings a lot of immersion to the sim, well done.

If you would allow the user to select their preferences (copilot does not control lights, solid background etc), it would bring this great product close to perfect.

The Transparency option you wanted is now in V1.5.

I used to be able to assign Main Action to a joystick button, but with version 1.5 will I only be able to use the keyboard?

On 4/12/2021 at 5:58 AM, byork said:

The Transparency option you wanted is now in V1.5.

Fantastic, it is much appreciated. 👍

4 hours ago, Draiv said:

I used to be able to assign Main Action to a joystick button, but with version 1.5 will I only be able to use the keyboard?

You can still do it manually by editing the panel.cfg file like you did the first time.

We'll be adding joystick buttons to the list in a future update.

Best,