Sign in to follow this  
SirDan

MSFS 2020 3rd Party List ,

1 hour ago, Stoopy said:

Milvis Cessna 310 coming too, no?

Among others ....  The 310 is soon... Very soon...

• Like 4

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

3 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Among others

T-38A ?

fingers crossed and pleading 🙂

Edited by jon b
  • Like 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

It's under consideration... But the GA stuff goes out first...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

18 minutes ago, pevides1 said:

Sincerely I can´t remember if we can minimize, because, I always drag the "menu" to almost off screen.

Thanks so much for the info!

18 minutes ago, Milviz said:

GLAD to hear it and reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyy looking forward to it!

👍

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

@Milviz
Can’t ask for more than that, thanks for the reply.

It’s a cracking jet to fly, especially in VR.  Thanks for your work.

Edited by jon b

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

37 minutes ago, Milviz said:

The release of Milviz aircraft will be important for the platform as they have a pretty solid reputation among most simmers. Looking forward to it.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Thanks for that... it's appreciated...

5 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Aerosoft has threatened to release its CRJ by Christmas.

I love how you worded it 😂

On 9/9/2020 at 2:29 PM, Milviz said:

utzf4lw.jpg

Patiently waiting....

• Like 2

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

It's in beta...  but... MS/Asobo keep putting out updates that break things... and so... we're kind of in a loop...Fix things, have something else be broken... loop de loop.

11 hours ago, Milviz said:

It's in beta...  but... MS/Asobo keep putting out updates that break things... and so... we're kind of in a loop...Fix things, have something else be broken... loop de loop.

Understood., Thank you very much for the update, and best of luck!

"That's what" - She

On 9/9/2020 at 8:42 PM, Milviz said:

It's under consideration... But the GA stuff goes out first...

You mean, the T-38A is under consideration ??

Edited by Sphynnx

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Yes.  I mean that.  Not the ADV one... we are exceedingly limited by what we can do using higher end code.  As in... it's not possible at all to do so (at this time).  We will see what happens in the future but right now... it's XML/WASM based or not at all.