Sign in to follow this  
Uwajimaya

Lighting updates for default aircraft

14 minutes ago, Uwajimaya said:

Alrighty, thanks for the feedback everyone, please keep it coming.

Changed my mod structure - the download is still one file, but it contains each aircraft in its own folder.You can now easily modify or delete a single aircraft lighting mod without breaking the entire package. Also - added the X Cub, DR400, and Cap 10 (which turned out a lot more fun to fly than I expected!).
I have a couple more planes to go, then I'll start looking at cockpit lighting and integrating some of the relevant mods already available. Also noodling on making landing lights reflect in clouds without it looking like pea soup outside of clouds. Would be nice to have that effect.

https://uwajimaya.github.io/FS2020/

You are the boss, man 😎 if you'll change your mind about longitude, just give me a call 😉

28 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

Does this conflict with the G36 mod?

They already have my lighting updates. Easiest way - extract all my Uwa light mod folders into your community folder, then delete my "Uwa light mod - G36 Bonanza" folder". You'll get all the other planes and the G36 mod without problems.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Uwajimaya,

THANK YOU so very much - this is my dream come true (strobe lights effect) - SOOO real!

6 hours ago, KERNEL32 said:

Uwajimaya,

THANK YOU so very much - this is my dream come true (strobe lights effect) - SOOO real!

Glad you it like!! 🙂

Btw, if you are feeling adventurous, I have actually included 3 different strobe light options, they're in the texture folder for each plane (e.g. ..\Community\Uwa light mod - XCub\Effects\texture) The default for all my planes is FX_ulm03.PNG - but you can into any strobe.fx file  and replace all instances of "FX_ulm03.PNG" with either "FX_ulm01.PNG" or "FX_ulm02.PNG" - you just need to change the number really, nothing else. Sizing might be a tad off, but not by much. Give it a shot and see which you prefer. Oh.. and don't use 04, that's just a dupe of the default round halo.

Edited by Uwajimaya
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Uwajimaya,

Is your TBM cabin/glareshield lighting mod working with the Japan 1.9.3.0 update?

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks for the work you put in on these lighting packs...

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

5 hours ago, raymar said:

Uwajimaya,

Is your TBM cabin/glareshield lighting mod working with the Japan 1.9.3.0 update?

I have not made any changes to the cabin/glareshield, I'm only editing the external lights at this time (which are working). Are you seeing something weird? Or not seeing something you should?

7 minutes ago, Uwajimaya said:

I have not made any changes to the cabin/glareshield, I'm only editing the external lights at this time (which are working). Are you seeing something weird? Or not seeing something you should?

Any chance on getting the Baron done?  Great job so far.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

16 minutes ago, Uwajimaya said:

Your panel lights are not working in the TBM.  I don't have any other mods loaded and the panel is dark like before your mod.

9 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Any chance on getting the Baron done?  Great job so far.

If I may quote the FAQ from my site 🙂

Q: Can you create mods for any of the Premium/Deluxe edition aircraft?
A: Unfortunately not. The DA40-TDI, DV20, Baron G58, C152 Aerobat, C172 Classic, Boeing 787, Cirrus 22, Virus SW 121, Citation Longitude and Shock Ultra all have hidden & encrypted files. We have to wait and see if/when Asobo makes those files available.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, raymar said:

Your panel lights are not working in the TBM.  I don't have any other mods loaded and the panel is dark like before your mod.

Ok, I apologize, but I'm not 100% sure I understand. Are the panel lights working in the default TBM but not with mod? Or not working with either?

24 minutes ago, Uwajimaya said:

If I may quote the FAQ from my site 🙂

Q: Can you create mods for any of the Premium/Deluxe edition aircraft?
A: Unfortunately not. The DA40-TDI, DV20, Baron G58, C152 Aerobat, C172 Classic, Boeing 787, Cirrus 22, Virus SW 121, Citation Longitude and Shock Ultra all have hidden & encrypted files. We have to wait and see if/when Asobo makes those files available.

You just answered my question I posted in another thread. I totally forgot about this...  Thanks.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

19 minutes ago, Uwajimaya said:

Ok, I apologize, but I'm not 100% sure I understand. Are the panel lights working in the default TBM but not with mod? Or not working with either?

They never worked in the default TBM.

Got it, thank you. So while a sucky experience, it's the "correct" experience for now. As I said, I have not done anything with the interior lighting - but will take a look once I have updated exterior lights for all planes.