Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

MakeRunways for MSFS 2020 Beta

can anyone take a look for EDDT (Berlin-Tegel airport) ? for some reason the taxiways aren't imported. thanks

5 hours ago, motishow said:

can anyone take a look for EDDT (Berlin-Tegel airport) ? for some reason the taxiways aren't imported.

Well, it certainly appears in my T5.csv file, the one processed by P2A. Can you check that file? The entries are in order of ICAO code. Just search for EDDT.

Pete

• Like 1

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

yes they are in my T5.csv file too , but for some strange reason the taxirunways for this airport aren't imported into P2ATC, did you see the map of EDDT?

With the old P2ATC database the airport has the green lines (taxi runways) but not in correct places , but after update the database with make runways (last beta) and imported EDDT airport he green line have dissapeared 

I did the same import process with a lot of airports with no problem 

oZ98hQk.png

Edited by motishow

2 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

I just tried importing EDDT from the MSFS t5.csv and it worked fine.

Looks good to me.

Dave

ok will try again, thanks 

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

yes they are in my T5.csv file too , but for some strange reason the taxirunways for this airport aren't imported into P2ATC, did you see the map of EDDT. 

Make sure you are using the up to date version of MakeRwys -- BETA2.

I will be releasing the official non-Beta version tomorrow.

Pete

• Like 1

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

I am running MSFS2020 and P2ATC v.2.6.1.3_x64.

My question is about the check boxes "Overwrite Taxiways At Modified Airports" and others. Does it mean that if I check these boxes then the modified airport data will be overwritten by the stock airport data?

Pramod

Edited by mathurpc
Additional information

No.  It means when you run the import, the airports you may have modified manually will have their data overwritten.  If you are just importing new data and not making any manual changes, then you should check these boxes so all airports get refreshed on import.

Dave

Dave, I am confused.... For example, I modified KSGR by updating the taxiways and parking spots because the real airport went through some construction. I did the modifications using Airport Design Editor and then I added my files to the "Addon Scenery" folder of P3D. So now when I run the sim, I see my modified KSGR instead of the stock airport.

So, now when I run TaxiMnt in P2ATC should I check these boxes?

Pramod

If you are trying to import from P3D after running MakeRunways, I would use the Save button to save your manual changes in P2A to a File somewhere.  Do the import of that airport with the "overwrite" box checked.  If you don't like the changes, you can load the file you saved.

Dave

Is the app still available for download? I tried the Beta link and I'm getting a 404 message.

Thanks Dave.  Can you share a link to the file because I'm not finding one on the site.