Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Fitzpatrick

Release 1.11.6.0 mini patch ???

And it's still called 1.11.6.0?

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 minute ago, pmb said:

And it's still called 1.11.6.0?

Kind regards, Michael

Well it may just be a glitch with my PC redownloading stuff -  but my system suddenly randomly downloaded another 1GB of extra updates. 

3 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Well it may just be a glitch with my PC redownloading stuff -  but my system suddenly randomly downloaded another 1GB of extra updates. 

Yup that was the update. You will find patch release notes with it. Seems they listen to our rants and fixed everything including updates to the Carenado a/c as well. Testing AP now.

• Like 1

tpewpb-6.png

5 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

So did mine, but the release notes seem to have been copied from the last patch...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Is it in the content manager or when it checks for updates? I have not done any updating except for the major ones that happen every two weeks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

funny, just ran into that too, see the set your experience right now and started to wonder what happened? also asks me to download 1.020MiB

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Not a glitch, by the looks of it ... I also got an update. It's still called 1.11.6.0 ...

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Just now, DJJose said:

Is it in the content manager or when it checks for updates? I have not done any updating except for the major ones that happen every two weeks.

It appears at the "checking for updates" step during the initial startup.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RW1 said:

Yup that was the update. You will find patch release notes with it. Seems they listen to our rants and fixed everything including updates to the Carenado a/c as well. Testing AP now.

Finally!

Did they fix the terrain issues, added water masks, and removed the lighting bug?

If they did this then this is the best news I've read in 2020 about this sim. This means that they will try to fix what they brake within a reasonable amount of time. I was starting to lose faith. I really hope that this is their new way forward.

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

Finally!

Did they fix the terrain issues, added water masks, and removed the lighting bug?

Not sure, I'm more concerned with the AP issues right now. But i doubt they went that deep into water and the bright night lights yet.

• Like 1

tpewpb-6.png

1020.45 MiB coming down.

Still no Mooney update, but I have not checked if it CTDs.

Edited by DJJose

In addition to this 1GB mini patch, there is a new Nvidia driver now available this early morning (about 600+ megabytes.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.