Sign in to follow this  
dacia123

Replays in MSFS2020: Tool available in JAN2021 - FCR

To me it is simple I will buy "Replay..." when it comes out.

In the mean time I am enjoying "FS Playground" it is really stable and great at replay. Yes it also has a few other functions like a repositioning of the aircraft to anywhere in the world w/o having to go back to the main menu, and set up from scratch. And it had enchantments to force feedback controls, not a bad thing.

I think "FS Playground" will add more feature soon as well.

Basically I think it is great that I now have replay mode in FS2020. Soon I will have many more capabilities as more developers add to this great sim.

I encourage all developers and support hem by being an early adapter, just like I bought FS2020 when it first came out.

I do this for fun.

Have a great new year all, we are off to a great start in FS2020. So many new options, supersonic and subsonic  jets, aircraft carriers etc, lots of new scenery and utilities.

Sim on and be safe.

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Similarly, I am enjoying FS Playground.   I think the "library" feature could be a great way for folks to share interesting or challenging approaches.

On 12/20/2020 at 2:14 PM, steve310002 said:

Looks great and if there was to be permanently no other option, I'd consider buying it. However, I recall Asobo saying that replay feature was being worked on and should be ready soon(?). If that's the case, I would not see the advantage of this even though I can imagine how hard this was to develop given the limitations of the SDK.

There is a freeware replay solution from Salty Simulations available right now, it's still in development and is a little unpolished. I you want a free solution until the official replay application comes along, you might want to leek here.

https://fselite.net/news/salty-simulations-announces-saltyreplay-for-microsoft-flight-simulator/

Charles

Edited by Charles575943
Multiple entries error

On 12/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, dacia123 said:

Good news,

There will be a replay tool available in January 2021, it is called Flight Control Replay.

I am not involved in the development, nor am I sponsored.
I am just participating in the closed beta an I got the permission to create a video for the community and use it in my streams.

I am not Stephen Spielberg, so don´t expect too much in terms of cinematics in my preview video.
However, the tool is actually really great! Watching MSFS2020 in replay and slow motion is sooo much more beautiful. This will enable video creators for so many great things - can´t wait for the release.

It also does much more then just recordings and replay (e.g. AI aircrafts for shots of formation flights, works in VR, automated camera changes, etc.).

Check out this video on youtube: Replays in MSFS2020: Flight Control Replay lets you record and replay your flights from different camera views

Cheers

Thanks ! FlightControlReplay is developed from me and will be available soon .... my announcement is here :

• Like 1

Any eta for FCR being released, I know you said the eta was around the end of January, as it's February tomorrow, is the release due today?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Yes please give an update.  No wine before its time, etc. etc.  That being said, even the applications are beta on release so unless its really bad...can the current license holders at least get a beta 🙂 

• Like 1

Hi all!

in less than one week i m ready to release FCR v4.5 😉

Thanks

Fabio

• Like 5

On 2/3/2021 at 5:38 AM, karijno said:

Hi all!

in less than one week i m ready to release FCR v4.5 😉

Thanks

Fabio

Hi Fabio- Any update on this?

I'm confused, is there another app that also does the same? Or is this the only one?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU