Sign in to follow this  
Bilal2104

A320 FBW crashing

Hi Guys,

Anyone else having the same issue the a320fbw latest stable version is crashing the sim as you're waiting to load into the sim after clicking fly now?

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

Yes

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Yes...

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Stable version .50.

The APU will not start in C/D.

And if not C/D then crash on clicking Fly...

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Guys... the updates always mess with the mods like the FBW A320, they will be on it, and will announce a fix.

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

This will happen with every patch that alters any files the FBW mod needs from the base game.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

yeah but that snow!  LOL  Patience men - they will correct soon enough.  

Mooney is perfect.

I am just flying the 320 w/o the mod from KBDL to KBOS and it is doing very well AP tracking perfectly Vnav working constraints kept just about to enter apps phase flying the SID.

I will post if it does something strange.

This is the best the A320 has flown w/o mod to date for me anyway.

Some snow on the ground in Hartford. 

LOD looks great no trees popping either. Feels very nice.

OK got to fly the app now...

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

More planes are coming out soon like the CRJ. So are future planes going to be rendered useless every 2 weeks when there's an update? What happens when the developers stop supporting their planes and Microsoft continues to update the game? Not looking good for the future unless there's some way for them to address this problem.

Supposedly there is a new DEV version that works, I am installing and testing after dinner.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

• Like 3

Pit.jpg

57 minutes ago, 177B said:

Supposedly there is a new DEV version that works, I am installing and testing after dinner.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

That is good news. These guys work fast! Going to try it out now

Edit: After a quick test I can confirm that all fuel pumps can now be turned on and the APU can be started.

Edited by Gate99

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

2 hours ago, NightOfDreams said:

So are future planes going to be rendered useless every 2 weeks when there's an update?

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/155410-aerosoft-aircraft-crj-for-msfs/&do=findComment&comment=1007542

• Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

2 hours ago, NightOfDreams said:

More planes are coming out soon like the CRJ. So are future planes going to be rendered useless every 2 weeks when there's an update? What happens when the developers stop supporting their planes and Microsoft continues to update the game? Not looking good for the future unless there's some way for them to address this problem.

These planes are breaking because they are built ontop of the default aircraft which Asobo are modifying at the same time.

Aircraft like the CRJ obviously won't be built ontop of the default A320 so is unlikely to break like this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1