Sign in to follow this  
Manny

What is this I just saw loading MSFS?

What does this mean? Is this an F-15?

what-is-this.png

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I’m pretty sure you are looking at Maverick and Goose!

• Like 3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, jymp said:

Two F-14 Tomcats, you actually saw this loading MSFS2020 ??

Yes.. I did. No joke. Immediately I took a Prt Scrn and posted it here. 🙂

Edited by Manny

Manny

Ah!  At last, the MS / Asobo Christmas present has arrived! They were waiting until the swing-wing aerodynamics were finished before they could upload the F-14 Tomcat. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

No more beer's  for you lol...

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Is the F-14 on the Marketplace already?  I am currently at 30: flying from PARO (VQPR) to VIDP (New Delhi). 

Manny

7 minutes ago, Azapata87 said:

I’d definitely buy if it showed up and was good quality.

Hopefully someone ports the old AI Carriers.Net  over as well. With  a single key stroke we can place an armada of AI Carrier  grouping anywhere in the world and do Career landings.  Sigh. I miss the AI Carriers.Net Along with the upcoming recorders, Imaging doing a carrier takeoff and then coming over and anding. Record that  and use that as AI and then start the next start about 30 seconds later and follow the your own aircraft behind and land just after the first one. Record that as an AI and start after a min and record that and so on. I have done that with 6 Aircrafts and then reusing that AI over and over again in FSX. Lots of fun. 🙂

Edited by Manny
  • Like 1

Manny

Addons can change this screen also ... as it reads A320, maybe a joke from the A320 mod developers? Or from a livery?

• Like 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fail to see why anybody would want to fly a dumbed down (buggy) military jet in MSFS when there is a whole world of Study Simulators available in a reasonable good quality flying environment already available in DCS

With Carrier Landings and Takeoffs they very few have mastered

Edited by Denwagg
  • Upvote 1

Denwagg

Steam MSFS 2020. Process Lasso, Acronis True Image Backup.

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

Seems you using the other 747-8 mod

dont know the name at the moment,

but from this mod you see that startscreen

in MSFS.

cheers  😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Denwagg said:

I fail to see why anybody would want to fly a dumbed down (buggy) military jet in MSFS when there is a whole world of Study Simulators available in a reasonable good quality flying environment already available in DCS

With Carrier Landings and Takeoffs they very few have mastered

I thought of DCS but not sure if I have the stomach to learn a new flight sim. The same reason I never went to X-Plane. 😞

• Like 1

Manny

3 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Seems you using the other 747-8 mod

dont know the name at the moment,

but from this mod you see that startscreen

in MSFS.

cheers  😉

Oh.. I just added the 747-8 mod...  Yeah..that could be it. LOL 🙂 

Dang it, you busted my delusion. Thought ASOBO is giving us an F-14 as Christmas gift. LOL 🙂

Manny