Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

P3Dv5 & Ultimate Traffic

I've turned off the traffic in P3D itself (I was told to), and made sure that there was full traffic in  utLive 2.
At most I get only one or two aircraft in British Airways colours at Heathrow. Please help, screenshot

I think the utLive version I installed is 2.1.0.0
P3D version is 5.1.12.26829.

Edited by Gary McCluskey

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

In the UTL interface, what is your "Commercial Traffic Density" set to? Here is mine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h52hyv3ex5cn26l/utl.png?dl=0

Edited by pgde

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

It's a shame is still beta. There is alternative software - any recommendations?

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

I'll have a look. I don't think it's at v1 though. 

Does it get the AI busy?

Gaz on Facebook

7 hours ago, Gary McCluskey said:
I've turned off the traffic in P3D itself (I was told to), and made sure that there was full traffic in  utLive 2.
At most I get only one or two aircraft in British Airways colours at Heathrow. Please help, screenshot

I think the utLive version I installed is 2.1.0.0

I have it working fine in P3Dv5. I have 1.2.0.0 working. Is that what you meant? In the Configuration tab under flt sim I have airline density at 80% and gen av at 10%. In the traffic section see if you have the target frame rate section set to a high number. I set mine at 20fps. In the installs section ensure you have the main directory and cfg pointing to the correct places. If you can find the traffic file UT Live creates it should be a large file over 30mb's. See if yours is allot smaller. Perhaps the traffic didn't get compiled. Just a few ideas.

Intel I7 6700k @ 4ghz, nVidia 3070ti 8gb, 16 gb ddr4 @ 1066mhz,  500 ssd, 2tb hdd, 2tb ssd, ASUS z170-E mb, Samsung 24" @ 1920x1080, P3D 5.4, MSFS

12 hours ago, Gary McCluskey said:

It's a shame is still beta. There is alternative software - any recommendations?

Real traffic and psxseecon. 

100 percent accurate and not this beta unfinished rubbish. 

• Like 2

14ppkc-6.png

56 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

Real traffic and psxseecon. 

What version of P3D of its the one above.? Is it H1 ?

Gary

Gaz on Facebook

3 hours ago, fluffyflops said:
15 hours ago, Gary McCluskey said:

psxseecon

Does psxseecon cover all airlines and airports? On the main page it only mentions four: EDDF, EHAM, EGLL and LEMD. 

Gary

Gaz on Facebook

3 hours ago, Gary McCluskey said:

@fluffyflops :

psxseecon doesn't do anything for me! I have no traffic.  The system looks like this:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pz4QFHGi4kbK5Xnu9

You do not have a Data Provider connected, that's why.  Use my AVSIM Forum if you need assistance, see my website.

4 hours ago, Gary McCluskey said:

Does psxseecon cover all airlines and airports? On the main page it only mentions four: EDDF, EHAM, EGLL and LEMD. 

Gary

It works world wide, these 4 are only a few examples. 

It can handle all airlines and types, including General Aviation and Helicopters. You only have to install liveries your self. You could use FLAI, and or AIG and or FAIB  and or Traffic Global and or the liveries from UTL live and or FSPainter ... whatever you like.

Edited by kiek

7 minutes ago, kiek said:

It can handle all airlines and types, including General Aviation and Helicopters. You only have to install liveries your self. You could use FLAI, and or AIG and or FAIB  and or Traffic Global and or the liveries from UTL live and or FSPainter ... whatever you like.

I have tried to go and it gave the same link thats on. https://www.lekseecon.nl  It says I should to https://flai.app/ after that install. Unfortunately, that flai.app website simply says "FLAi is temporarily offline (as of 29-DEC-2020). Please check back in the coming days for more information."

Where do I go if that site is offline?

Thanks @kiek

Gaz on Facebook

18 minutes ago, Gary McCluskey said:

I have tried to go and it gave the same link thats on. https://www.lekseecon.nl  It says I should to https://flai.app/ after that install. Unfortunately, that flai.app website simply says "FLAi is temporarily offline (as of 29-DEC-2020). Please check back in the coming days for more information."

Where do I go if that site is offline?

Thanks @kiek

Try other free livery package such as AIG OCI (takes quite some time)  and after installation run AILGenerator.

However, you better celebrate New Years Eve and wait for the FLAI website to be alive again . 🙂