Sign in to follow this  
DAD

FBW FlyPad working in current dev mod

3 minutes ago, johnh1984 said:

I have tried both developer and experimental version but cannot get the flyPad push back to work? Any tips on how you managed to get it to work?

John

I just click on the right side of ipad screen and it comes alive

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

I just click on the right side of ipad screen and it comes alive

I can get the flyPad to start but can't get the push back to work as shown in the video?

John

Anyone managed to interact with the FlyPad in VR? It seems that the VR "bubble" would need aligning with the cockpit windows for this to work ...

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

And, is the text is too small. Isn't it? I have a 43 inch TV and even with the maximun zoom, the route indication are almost impossible to read.

I think that they focus on design and not on really use it.

Edited by mariofsx

2 minutes ago, mariofsx said:

It’s been released what 4 days now? Have some patience man.... They will iron out the kinks in due course.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Carts85 said:

It’s been released what 4 days now? Have some patience man.... They will iron out the kinks in due course.

Imagine you don't even pay a penny for it, idk man some people.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mariofsx said:

And, is the text is too small. Isn't it? I have a 43 inch TV and even with the maximun zoom, the route indication are almost impossible to read.

Really? How ungrateful. These guys are improving this aircraft no end and all you can do is complain at something which is still in development. Jeez some people.

And wait for it!! FREE

Edited by Car147
  • Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

4 hours ago, SierraDelta said:

Anyone managed to interact with the FlyPad in VR? It seems that the VR "bubble" would need aligning with the cockpit windows for this to work ...

Let me answer my own question 🙂

After a bit of experimentation I found out that I need to close my right eye for the mouse cursor to (sort of) align with the FlyPad, and I can then interact with it. Not ideal, but it works.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

1 hour ago, Car147 said:

Really? How ungrateful. These guys are improving this aircraft no end and all you can do is complain at something which is still in development. Jeez some people.

And wait for it!! FREE

Woaw. Sorry if my commets hurts somebody. Im really grateful about the FBW job of course. They are really great.

It was only a comment about something that hopefully has to be fixed.

Thanks

56 minutes ago, mariofsx said:

Woaw. Sorry if my commets hurts somebody. Im really grateful about the FBW job of course. They are really great.

It was only a comment about something that hopefully has to be fixed.

Thanks

Well, actually you wrote "I think that they focus on design and not on really use it", which I read as quite rude and unjust. But well, lets concentrate on more enjoyable things. Like the FBW mod, for example.

17 hours ago, johnh1984 said:

I have tried both developer and experimental version but cannot get the flyPad push back to work? Any tips on how you managed to get it to work?

John

WIP = work in progress ;)

6 hours ago, Car147 said:

And wait for it!! FREE

Just because something is free doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized.

20 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Just because something is free doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized.

True, but considering they are doing this off their own back, a bit of respect for their efforts. If you dont like it, fly something else or turn it off.. Job done!

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

11 hours ago, mariofsx said:

I set a camera view that zooms on it

1 hour ago, tgsweat said:

I set a camera view that zooms on it

You also can undock the EFB by hitting Alt plus a mouse click on EFB. (This works with a US keyboard, perhaps you need another key combination, e.g. Alt+R)

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)