Sign in to follow this  
mpw8679

Just Flight turbo arrow

Will be released this Friday.

• Like 7

Matt Wilson

Alright.  Time to put my money where my mouth is lol.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'm going to wait for the "Warrior". I don't need another "turbo". I think they stated a while back that they would eventually get to the Warrior model.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Just got my email with discount instructions. Looking forward to flying it tomorrow!

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

11 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Just got my email with discount instructions. Looking forward to flying it tomorrow!

Yup, me too. 66 percent discount, can't argue with that. I think this is my ninety-umpteenth PA28 from Just Flight over the years. Guess they must be doing something right.

Looking forward to the Warrior too. I'm going out on Friday for a day out with Fifi which I'm looking forward too, so will be a bit late to the party but there you go. Also due to get another new guitar delivered from Germany on Friday as well, so it's going to be a fun day when I get back home, although explaining to Fifi why I need yet another guitar might not be so easy, but I've got all day out with her to soften her up. I'm thinking of going with overwhelming her with technobabble about the difference 8k impedance of the P90 pick ups makes to its tonal qualities. 🤣

• Like 8

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Yep I'll be getting this tomorrow as well with 66% off offer. No brainer.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

9 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup, me too. 66 percent discount, can't argue with that. I think this is my ninety-umpteenth PA28 from Just Flight over the years. Guess they must be doing something right.

Looking forward to the Warrior too. I'm going out on Friday for a day out with Fifi which I'm looking forward too, so will be a bit late to the party but there you go. Also due to get another new guitar delivered from Germany on Friday as well, so it's going to be a fun day when I get back home, although explaining to Fifi why I need yet another guitar might not be so easy, but I've got all day out with her to soften her up. I'm thinking of going with overwhelming her with technobabble about the difference 8k impedance of the P90 pick ups makes to its tonal qualities. 🤣

Yea, but don't get her overwound and get her Alnicos all in a twist mate... 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rayharris108 said:

Yea, but don't get her overwound and get her Alnicos all in a twist mate... 

Not a problem, I originally met Fifi in a pub on a bridge, so technically I think that makes her a Bridge Pickup. 🤣

• Like 3

Alan Bradbury

42 minutes ago, eaim said:

Yep I'll be getting this tomorrow as well with 66% off offer. No brainer.

How do you get the 66% off? I did purchase the original for msfs. Should they email me? 

I got an email from them today.  Discount code should be in your account at JustFlight tomorrow.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Chock,

If you ever need assistance in explaining guitar purchases, I'm here for you.  I've had the conversation 16 times, and she's still convinced that the last one was the "last" one.  She did make the comment that they were getting exponentially more expensive over the past few years....  and that's before you start talking about amps and effects, and effects, and more effects....

-Brian

• Upvote 1

BTW,

I have the JF Arrow, and for the price will most likely add the turbo as well....now I just need to explain that purchase to the Mrs....

17 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

How do you get the 66% off? I did purchase the original for msfs. Should they email me? 

Here's my email content below which explains eligibility. If for some reason you did not get an email, but think you should be eligible, post on their forum and I'm sure they will contact you.

Dear Alan,

Just Flight's new PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV for Microsoft Flight Simulator will be on sale on Friday 28 May:

PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV for MSFS

An Arrow Bundle which includes all the content from our MSFS Arrow III and this new Turbo Arrow III/IV add-on will also be available at the same time.

As you have already bought one of the following Arrow add-ons, we are offering you these discounts:

• Owners of the MSFS Arrow III - 66% off the MSFS Turbo Arrow III/IV
  • Owners of the FSX/P3D Turbo Arrow - 25% off the MSFS Turbo Arrow III/IV
  • Owners of the FSX/P3D Arrow and Turbo Arrow Bundle - 25% off the MSFS Arrow and Turbo Arrow Bundle

If you do wish to buy the new MSFS Turbo Arrow III/IV or the Bundle at the discounted price, simply follow these instructions when they are on sale:

1. Log in to your Just Flight Account.
  2. Click on the 'Your Orders' button.
  3. Locate the order for your previous Arrow purchase listed above and click on the 'Download / Activation Details' button.
  4. Copy the relevant Discount Code which has been added there.
  5. Go to the MSFS Turbo Arrow III/IV or the MSFS Arrow Bundle page and click on the 'Buy Download Now' button.
  6. In the Basket, paste your discount code into the 'Have a discount code?' box and click 'Apply' - this will give you the appropriate discount.

Please note that your single-use discount code will remain in your account and is not time-limited.

Best wishes,

The Just Flight Crew

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

1 hour ago, Chock said:

We expect pics of your new baby...

I wonder what kind of Turbo Arrow their going to model. There are some turbo models where  too high settings of MP during take off can blow off the engine! 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI