Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

US military UFO report 'does not confirm or rule out aliens!

The official report isn't out yet but details of the report have been leaked. 

In essence, they haven't got a clue what these things are.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57355192

A US government report on sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) found no evidence of alien activity but does not rule it out, officials have told US media.

The review of 120 incidents is expected to conclude that US technology was not involved in most cases.

But beyond that, the report makes no definitive assessments about what the objects might be, officials said.

A declassified version of the report is due to be handed to lawmakers in June.

CNN said it spoke with three sources who said the report does not rule out extraterrestrial activity as a possible explanation in some of these cases.

There is, however, no evidence that aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots in recent years were alien spacecraft, the Times reported.

Citing intelligence officials, the newspaper said the experimental technology of a rival power, such as China or Russia, could account for at least some of the aerial phenomena.

The newspaper and CNN said intelligence officials were concerned about the national security implications of this conclusion.

Edited by martin-w

A new report concedes that much about the observed phenomena remains difficult to explain, including their acceleration, as well as ability to change direction and submerge.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/us/politics/ufos-sighting-alien-spacecraft-pentagon.html

WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have found no evidence that aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots in recent years are alien spacecraft, but they still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military, according to senior administration officials briefed on the findings of a highly anticipated government report.

The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

But that is about the only conclusive finding in the classified intelligence report, the officials said. And while a forthcoming unclassified version, expected to be released to Congress by June 25, will present few other firm conclusions, senior officials briefed on the intelligence conceded that the very ambiguity of the findings meant the government could not definitively rule out theories that the phenomena observed by military pilots might be alien spacecraft.

I also read the report Martin.  Basically it leaves us right where we were. 

But that does not mean the government does not know something if there really are alien craft amongst us.  There might be a super secret agency that does have all the information, if there really is information being withheld and if there really is a super secret agency.  I just wrote this paragraph as a 'suppose'.

Personally I think the just released report is probably all the information they have and they don't know any more about it than we do.

Bottom line is all the unexplained aerial phenomenon sight over the eons going back to Ezekiel's wheel and probably beyond are still unexplained but good fodder for speculation.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

If the government comes out and declares it is something extraordinary like Alien technology, it makes you wonder how humanity would respond. Are people ready for what is sure to come in the future. Try broadcasting that to the world. 60,000ft to 50ft within seconds. If another country has that technology, we should surrender now.

Edited by rjetster

2 hours ago, birdguy said:

I also read the report Martin.  Basically it leaves us right where we were. 

But that does not mean the government does not know something if there really are alien craft amongst us. 

Yes exactly my thoughts too. They haven't got a clue what they are. Or have, but aren't telling anyone including Congress. 

2 hours ago, birdguy said:

Bottom line is all the unexplained aerial phenomenon sight over the eons going back to Ezekiel's wheel and probably beyond are still unexplained but good fodder for speculation.

Agree!

Although I guess we should wait for the full report, but it will be different to the one Congress gets of course. There's will contain the classified stuff, or some of it. 

Edited by martin-w

1 hour ago, rjetster said:

If the government comes out and declares it is something extraordinary like Alien technology, it makes you wonder how humanity would respond.

That's one theory that's popular. That certain echelons of government or the military know what they are but aren't telling due to the fear of widespread panic. 

Are people ready for what is sure to come in the future. Try broadcasting that to the world. 60,000ft to 50ft within seconds. If another country has that technology, we should surrender now.

Yep, there would be no defence. That's what got the attention of people like Chris Mellon. He was astounded that these reports were being made, that were clearly significant in terms of national security, but were being ignored. I mean oin 2014 these sightings were being made by the military almost daily. 

Edited by martin-w

It should be fun looking at sheets of black paper with the odd date and sentence thrown in to make things interesting.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've been reading about it, and discussing it with friends since I was a teenager...

One thing is for sure - contrarily to what Hollywood and the modern "platforms" suggest in most of their movies, as far as I know none of the sightings, or even closer experiences, resulted in any harm being done. 

Whatever it is, it's also been here for ages. We look back in history and can read reports of potential sightings, and even those from the early fifties of the last century, post WW2 mostly, describe objects that already had this capacity to move and act like no known artefact can, so, I really don't think some of the "incidents" have anything to do with technology from any of the bigger military / economic powers of our World.

Of course nowadays technology has got such a fast development, specially regarding drones that I believe this will bring a lot of scattering :-/  yet, those that really have those peculiar kinetic properties still look to me like having a totally different origin....

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

18 minutes ago, jcomm said:

One thing is for sure - contrarily to what Hollywood and the modern "platforms" suggest in most of their movies, as far as I know none of the sightings, or even closer experiences, resulted in any harm being done.

Yep, very true. These things have been seen throughout history. The Roman's saw flying shields and reports go back even further.

I guess you could argue that IF these were alien craft traveling at relativistic velocities, that time dilation would come into play, and that for us thousands of years would pass but for them just a few decades or less.  In which case they would be a nomadic species that never returned to their own world. 

Whatever it is, it's also been here for ages. We look back in history and can read reports of potential sightings, and even those from the early fifties of the last century, post WW2 mostly, describe objects that already had this capacity to move and act like no known artefact can, so, I really don't think some of the "incidents" have anything to do with technology from any of the bigger military / economic powers of our World.

Of course nowadays technology has got such a fast development, specially regarding drones that I believe this will bring a lot of scattering 😕 yet, those that really have those peculiar kinetic properties still look to me like having a totally different origin....

Yes, technology, although often progressing rapidly, does progress incrementally. If these objects are defying physics and cancelling out inertia then that's not a human style incremental advancement. Its a massive multi-century advancement in one jump with no steps in-between. 

Edited by martin-w

17 hours ago, rjetster said:

If the government comes out and declares it is something extraordinary like Alien technology, it makes you wonder how humanity would respond.

So long as you could still buy a burger and a coke and all the cack reality TV shows/overpaid sports and pop stars were still peddling their bread and circus drivel, nobody would bat an eye. It'd be a three day news story and then people would be back to watching TV.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

At least there is a small chance that aliens will land on the White House lawn now. They wouldn't have touched it with a bargepole over the past four years.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

This is David Fravor's (of tic tac fame) wingwomen body language analysis. Trutful according to this guy. Fravor is analysed too. 

Edited by martin-w

Alex Dietrich's full interview. Wingwomen... I hope you appreciate how woke I am by calling her a Wingwomen instead of Wingman? 👍😁

From the movie "Men in Black":

I think this scene sums it up rather well.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

14 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

At least there is a small chance that aliens will land on the White House lawn now. They wouldn't have touched it with a bargepole over the past four years.

I dunno, they might have popped in for a cup of Covfefe.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here