Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Looking Forward To The Release of Vol. 2 of Zinertek's ...

Buy a product that you think is what you want, and give it a try and then give an honest review.   I guess that's the hard part.

After all we are talking about art here.  Very subjective.

Regards

bs

Edited by bean_sprout

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

1 hour ago, Zinertek said:

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that 'Enhanced Airport Graphics Version 2.0' will come out tomorrow at SimMarket and FlightSim.com Store.

Marketplace version will come out on Thursday.

This will be a free upgrade to all existing customers. 

Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this new version. We know it got delayed a few times but it was because we did a major overhaul to all airport textures.

I think many of you will be pleased with how much better this new version will be.

Just look how slimey you can get.  lol

bs

Edited by bean_sprout

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

10 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Huh? How is that slimey?

Edited by Tuskin38

5 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Huh? How is that slimey?

Exactly!

Cheers

bs

23 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

bs

Just so everyone knows, version 2.0 will be submitted to all stores at the same time tomorrow. The difference is that SimMarket and FlightSim Store can publish the same day.

Microsoft on the other hand only updates the Marketplace on Thursdays. So it's not our choice. 

I know we are getting some heat here for the delays, and we apologize for that but we are committed to delivering the best quality possible. 

Edited by Zinertek
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, Zinertek said:

Just so everyone knows, version 2.0 will be submitted to all stores at the same time tomorrow. The difference is that SimMarket and FlightSim Store can publish the same day.

Microsoft on the other hand only updates the Marketplace on Thursdays. So it's not our choice. 

I know we are getting some heat here for the delays, and we apologize for that but we are committed to delivering the best quality possible. 

no heat from the supporters, you said it would take a bit, so no issues, good job and looking forward to the free upgrade.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Chill out.  Zinterek has been with us for a while and that counts for something.

Cheese

bs

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Chill out.  Zinterek has been with us for a while and that counts for something.

Cheese

bs

The things that upset some folks. Must be tough going through a day. 

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

This has been a "comical" thread. Brings to mind "darned if you did and darned if you didn't" Sometimes you just can't win.

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

25 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Cheese

bs

Thanks for your support everyone! We appreciate it. We've put a lot of effort into making version 2.0 the best it can be.

Here is a comparison of version 1 vs version 2 at KMIA:

Version 1:yJq6PAM.jpg

Version 2:

blFvuEp.jpg

aB45gEZ.png

• Like 2

Looks great, can't wait for 2.0! The runway detail appears to be much improved when looking further out.

• Like 2

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

@Zinertek Thanks for the heads up, very much appreciated.

I have a question, is it technically possible today to add tire marks on the white lines on the runway?

Edited by Noooch

I like the new tarmac rubber details, but the white lines being perfectly clean itches my OCD and is the main reason I won't buy a texture pack like this from anyone. A bit of wear & tear and light markings on those would make a world of difference, but I can only guess they're rendered in a different way of course which may be hard to change, which is fair enough.

Edit: ah and at the same time I post the reply above! Thanks

Edited by MarcG
  • Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

2 hours ago, Noooch said:

@Zinertek Thanks for the heads up, very much appreciated.

I have a question, is it technically possible today to add tire marks on the white lines on the runway?

That's something we actually looked into but unfortunately this is not possible as the runway markings and white lines always preside over the skid marks texture. 

We even tried adding transparency to the white lines but the result was not satisfactory. 

I think it's only possible to do this on custom-made airports but not for the default airports. 

By the way, we are in the process of uploading version 2.0 to SimMarket and it should go live within the next two to three hours.

Thanks again for your patience!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2