Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

FlyByWire a32nx Version 0.6.2  hotfix - Released

FlyByWire Simulations #a32nx-releases

SERVER

— Today at 11:51 PM

Version 0.6.2  hotfix

Stable hotfix (version 0.6.2) is now available for the A32NX. The stable version is now Sim Update 5 compatible, however, we highly recommend staying with development for the latest features and continued compatibility.

Note: Not available on MSFS Marketplace.

Download 0.6.2 using our new installer: https://api.flybywiresim.com/installer
Download 0.6.2 directly: https://flybywiresim.com/
Read the changelog: https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/releases/tag/v0.6.2

Known Issues and Workarounds: https://docs.flybywiresim.com/start/reported-issues/

• Like 4

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The release notes summarize SU5 issues nicely.

Regards

bs

• Upvote 1

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Yeah .. stable was an awesome step up from the default neo but i took the risk and tried the dev version and i'm not going back! If its one product that's not screwed up project management wise its this outfit. Had one installation question to ask, logged into their discord and got immediate support. Glad stable is back as promised but i'm glad i was forced into the Dev version. Thanks FBW team for putting out an awesome product FOR FREE!

Now if only the "platform" developer could get their word not allowed house in order ...

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

if only we can have real temperatures from MSFS...

• Like 1

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

The release notes concerning the Using New Cockpit Interaction System  are not truly correct.  These are not default settings and have to be modified by the user, which is a bit time consuming and not very clear in the MSFS help section.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

CTD fest for me. I'll wait until another HF and try again. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Same for me.

I have spent the last week going round in circles trying to eliminate FBW CTD's. Sometimes it works but most times it doesn't. However I don't think its anything to do with FBW its an Asobo issue.

Never happened before UP5!!! 

Barry Wells

Hopefully the #1 engine start issues will be fixed in the next hotfix too.

NAX669.png

2 minutes ago, mwilk said:

Hopefully the #1 engine start issues will be fixed in the next hotfix too.

What issues specifically? I've been able to start up engine 1 fine.

1 hour ago, RobJC said:

CTD fest for me. I'll wait until another HF and try again. 

Is the FBW Neo the aircraft you have selected when the sim starts? If you have another aircraft selected and then switch to the FBW it will crash when you try to start a flight. It has the be already selected when the sim starts.

• Like 1

I'm using the TCA throttle and since SU5 you cannot move the #1 engine master start switch. The have it bound to another function and it cannot be changed. Asobo has to fix it.

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png

3 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I'm using the TCA throttle and since SU5 you cannot move the #1 engine master start switch. The have it bound to another function and it cannot be changed. Asobo has to fix it.

Ahh ok. You didn't specify the problem, I thought you meant the engine wouldn't start at all.

Edited by Tuskin38

16 minutes ago, mwilk said:

I'm using the TCA throttle and since SU5 you cannot move the #1 engine master start switch. The have it bound to another function and it cannot be changed. Asobo has to fix 

Try this. In controller setup search for "Toggle Engine 1 Fuel Valve" and clear it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

38 minutes ago, xenonsk said:

Try this. In controller setup search for "Toggle Engine 1 Fuel Valve" and clear it.

That did the trick. Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

NAX669.png