Sign in to follow this  
Hoynie

[Progress Update] NZMC - Mount Cook | NZA Simulations

NZA Simulations is excited to announce we have taken on two more developers.

A name that needs no introduction from Milan, Italy, is Sergio Del Rosso who bought you amazing freeware such as the very popular NZMF Milford Sound and LSZS Saint Mortiz to name a few.

From Hamburg Germany, Lukas Christiansen also joins the ranks of the NZA development powerhouse bringing a vast work of experience in 3d modeling and 3d scanning technology.
We cant wait to show you what both have been cooking up for you.

Sergio has been working up a storm and NZA will be releasing NZMC - Mt Cook under the proline banner.

More Development screenshots to come!!

spacer.png

Edited by Hoynie
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 3

NZA Simulations Co-Founder and Developer

spacer.png

Wow, your first post Hoynie, and such an important one especially for our NZ community. Thanks for the update👍.

Terry

• Like 1

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

Wowsa, these screenshots are better than some of the real photos I took when I went there a few years ago... an absolutely stunning locale brought to life in the sim above, looking forward to it! Are you using your own special DEM data?

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 3

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

These are some mighty fine looking preview images! Looks to be quite an interesting scenery area. Naturally, the beautiful locations and geography only help to exemplify this 🙂 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Cool, something like NZMF you never be able to use due to the totally bugged snow coverage when using live weather... unless of course you always want snow on the ground, even at 20°C or more... would be nice if you devs could file a complaint for Asobo due to this, it might get the issue on their radar, because Zendesk and forum topics obviously so far did not...

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

WOWW, that are amazing shots and what a beautiful scenery..👍🏽

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Cool, something like NZMF you never be able to use due to the totally bugged snow coverage when using live weather... unless of course you always want snow on the ground, even at 20°C or more... would be nice if you devs could file a complaint for Asobo due to this, it might get the issue on their radar, because Zendesk and forum topics obviously so far did not...

Thought the same.

I've got Sergios Samedan St. Moritz freeware from flightsim.to and I couldn't use his scenery until the beginning of May due to the MSFS snow coverage bug.

I encourage everyone to vote on this bug report over at the official fs.com forum:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/get-rid-of-the-snow-on-runways-taxiways-aprons-and-roads/339131/121

9 minutes ago, Konterhalbe said:

I encourage everyone to vote on this bug report over at the official fs.com forum:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/get-rid-of-the-snow-on-runways-taxiways-aprons-and-roads/339131/121

The problem is, that this thread is basically not about the wrong snow coverage... those few threads that are really on topic have only roughly more than 50 votes, telling me that due to whatever reason, most users do not use live weather, simply ignoring the wrong coverage or only fly in regions that are not affected. 

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Nice work. Is the 25th May the NZ release date or the US one?

25th In NZ so 24th for some parts of the world 

NZA Simulations Co-Founder and Developer

spacer.png

It is a beauty guys! Come check out my review!

• Like 3

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

I'm always impressed with NZA's artwork.   Their freeware airports are excellent as well.

• Like 2

Disclaimer: during 2/3 of the year unusable with live weather due to idiotic snow coverage implementation by Asobo. What a bummer...

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris