Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

SU6 now available.

5 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

anyone know what landmarks got the Windows 11 colours?

Well I guessed one immediately and was proved correct:

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-21-10-2021-04

Though to say "colours" is a bit of a stretch unless you include the military term to mean 'flag'.🙄

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

21 hours ago, Car147 said:

All set for yesterdays sim update, but instead ended up rushed into hospital with pancreatitis. 

Missing my daily flying fix already.

Get well, Carl ! 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

21 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Get well soon, wish you a speedy recovery Carl.

No, we cannot,😡 , not even for 1 second, becasue i could make a list a mile long that the "lord" could-should focus on fixing other than a flight sim. Did you blame your "Lord" for the CTD?...No, I bet you did not, but as alway you want to thank your "Lord" when something goes well. 🙄, he could spend that second removing cancer from a child, yer...your thinking..."O no he cannot intervene in them things!!! I hear!!!!, unless someone recovers then we are are back to "thank the lord".😡

Please keep Relgion out of it please, thank you.

Not tried MSFS SU6 but am happy to thank Asobo if its a good update. 

I was actually rather making fun of religion by using that expression, since I - like you - think that it's exaggerated to involve God in flight sims. I thought it fits satirically because the fact, that Asobo accomplished this, is almost "miraculous" (by previous standards). I think not even our fellow flight simmers from the bible belt would use that expression in a serious manner.
So all is well 🙂

38 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

So all is well 🙂

I regularly invoke, in no uncertain terms, Dolos, the god of trickery and deception (and then I suppose of simulation 😃) when I see, yet again, the wretched lightnings in a sunny sky after SU6 😋

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

23 hours ago, GodAtum said:

clicked Cancel after it seemed to get stuck and it uninstall my entire game!!!!! 🤬

Same here and after a 24 hour d/l I still had to reinstall all the world updates!  I will be more careful next time.