Sign in to follow this  
Guest dwaohio

Wilco Citation X FMC problem

Does anyone else trouble loading a flightplan into the FMC. I load the plan into memory and when I open the FMC there is no flight plan. When I try to find it the whole FSX CTD. I have done everything but nothing. Anyone have the same problem or knows how to fix it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did all that and it still don't import flight plans and still CTD....Next suggestion. Thank you anyway

Did you open the flight plan with the FSX flight planner completely (edit button) before you load the flight ? And yes, it's really a PITA...Heiko

>Did you open the flight plan with the FSX flight planner>completely (edit button) before you load the flight ? >>And yes, it's really a PITA...>>>HeikoI have not installed any other software since CitaionX install. There's no "gps_export.dll" file in the Modules folder.Please help.Thanks.

>I have not installed any other software since CitaionX>install. There's no "gps_export.dll" file in the Modules>folder.FSX doesn't HAVE a Modules folder...

>Unless you install FSUIPC :)True enough, but the point is that FSX doesn't USE gps_export.dll (this was an FS9.1 thing), so doesn't create a modules folder.Even if FSX included gps_export.dll it would have put it in the root FSX folder... ;)

>>Unless you install FSUIPC :)>>True enough, but the point is that FSX doesn't USE>gps_export.dll (this was an FS9.1 thing), so doesn't create a>modules folder.>>Even if FSX included gps_export.dll it would have put it in>the root FSX folder... ;)>Has nothing to do with the error ;-)Import works fine here ;-)Andr

I'm also having problems with the FMC crashing the program when loading the FS FLight Plan. I've tried all the suggestions that I've seen here and on Wilco's site, but still no go - it's really frustrating! :(I've had no feedback from wither Wilco (on holiday!) or FeelThere and I can't post in the FeelThere forums because they're registration process seems to be shafted.As I'm using FSX, there is of course no gps_export.dll file, so I downloaded the plane for FS 9.1 and copied the /modules folder to my fsx installation AND copied the .dll file to the root of my fsx installation too, just in case that helped, but still nothing.I really need to be able to use the FMC, but just can't at the moment.I do have another theory to try; When I got fsx, the activation failed as it said the product code was invalid, so I had to download the crack for it - maybe that is affecting the program? If anyone else is getting this same issue and also had to use the crack to activate the game, maybe they could let us know so that we can confirm or rule that one out.

Now he tells us he's running a cracked version of FSX!

I've got no option as the product key won't work and I can't get any frelling support from Microsoft, despite emails etc.!What a stupid bloody copy protection system this is when it doesn't let genuine copies work! I know, and you know, that others have had this problem too, so get off your high horse with that attitude please. This is NOT a pirated version, it is a purchased-by-the-wife-for-xmas version and has a nice little yellow sticker on the inside of the box with a Product Key that might as well be in the japanese character set for all it's use!Apart from that, have you got any helpful comments?

>I've got no option as the product key won't work and I can't>get any frelling support from Microsoft, despite emails etc.!>>What a stupid bloody copy protection system this is when it>doesn't let genuine copies work! I know, and you know, that>others have had this problem too, so get off your high horse>with that attitude please. This is NOT a pirated version, it>is a purchased-by-the-wife-for-xmas version and has a nice>little yellow sticker on the inside of the box with a Product>Key that might as well be in the japanese character set for>all it's use!>>Apart from that, have you got any helpful comments?>Did you contact the company from which you purchased your boxed FSX, when you ran into the problem with the invalid product code? They should be able to help you out on this kind of problem.Ulf B

Thanks for the suggestion Ulf.The company concerned is Tesco, and I know from experience what they're like with returns, plus I don't think the wife has got the receipt anymore.However, a reinstall of the FS plus the application of the crack seems to have solved the initial problem, so apart from a quick attempt at contacting M$ again, I might just give up and live with it.Thanks. :)

No problem,But why do you deal with such companies???Ulf B

>No problem,>>But why do you deal with such companies???>>Ulf BTesco is the UK's biggest retailer - it's a supermarket chain - and it's where my wife bought the software for me for xmas (because non-technical wives tend to do that sort of thing ;)).If I had bought it myself, it would probably have been from Game or Amazon or such like. :)

I live in Sweden and haven't been in UK for many years now. Have never heard of Tesco, but I get the picture. A gift is a gift - nothing much one can do about that ;-)I hope your problem with FSX get solved.Ulf B

The previous post was dated 04 May 2007 - 09:47 AM

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Wilco Unofficial Support Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Sign in to follow this