Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

The TDSSim GTNXi now features a full VC integration!

Great news from TDSSim! With the newest update their GTNXi now feature a full VC integration:

TDS Sim Software is proud to announce the next milestone in the development of its flagship product, the TDS GTNXi for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Full VC Integration as well as proper VR support. This feature increases the immersion level of the product, taking it to a whole new realm. A YouTube release video shows the full potential of the feature:

Is available starting with the 18th of February 2022 in select aircraft, with proper in cockpit integration to follow as add-on developers adopt our SDK.
A full list of supported aircraft is hosted on the TDS Sim Software website:

https://www.tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration

The first add-on aircraft already released to feature the TDS GTNXi VC Integration, are the Just Flight Just Flight Pipers (PA28), the integration is expected to be released very soon.

The Upcoming SimWorks Studios SimWorks Studios RV-14 will feature the TDS GTNXi, as well as the FlySimWare Flysimware - Simulation Software C414

https://www.tdssim.com/index

Edited by Tim-HH
  • Like 9

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

This is huge news !!!!!!

we still cannot update the databases correct ? 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

The 650Xi is also included?

Also, I am wondering, why they are able to release such a product, the 750xi, and not Reality-XP

Edited by bendead
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bendead said:

The 650Xi is also included?

Also, I am wondering, why they are able to release such a product, the 750xi, and not Reality-XP

650 xi as well!

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

15 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

650 xi as well!

Nice, I will wait for it to be integrated on the DC-6

I hope it can be integrated in the justflight piper planes and the H145! Also would like to know if the navdb can be easily updatable?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I hope it can be integrated in the justflight piper planes and the H145! Also would like to know if the navdb can be easily updatable?

Check here, looks like it will and a discount until the end of February

https://www.tdssim.com/index

• Like 2

PC: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 Super Aorus Master, DDR5 G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 2X32 GB, Corsair HX 1000, Fractal Torrent, Samsung LC32 / G7 1440P.

Is there a list of aircraft models where this currently integrates in the VC?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 minute ago, fppilot said:

Is there a list of aircraft models where this currently integrates in the VC?

Integration is brand new for this project but there are quite a few coming shortly

https://www.tdssim.com/gtnxivcintegration

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

31 minutes ago, bendead said:

Nice, I will wait for it to be integrated on the DC-6

Ask PMDG if they'll consider it.  I believe there is an SDK from TDS which would allow them to easily integrate it.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Any one know if we can update the nav data ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

It's Garmin trainer.  So it's from Garmin or Jepp.

I can tell you though, as a pilot and air traffic controller who's always looking at new data - that very little items actually change each cycle.  Usually it's just the procedure name or number.  

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

1 minute ago, fakeflyer737 said:

iirc the nav cycle came from the Garmin trainer which was usually updated every 6 months (approx). You could buy the nav data from Garmin directly but I'm pretty sure it's obscenely expensive.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Am I missing something here? In the linked video, from around 0:25 to 0:35 it appears that this product is being demonstrated in the Carenado Mooney, yet there is no mention of this aircraft on the website. Can this be installed into the Carenado as can the pms50 version?

The real problem for me is the lack of updating capability. While I agree completely that these changes go slowly, they also add up over time, especially in areas like the northeastern US where the FAA seems focused on removing VOR stations. Others may feel differently, but that's just one old guy's opinion.

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

7 minutes ago, jrw4 said:

Am I missing something here? In the linked video, from around 0:25 to 0:35 it appears that this product is being demonstrated in the Carenado Mooney, yet there is no mention of this aircraft on the website. Can this be installed into the Carenado as can the pms50 version?

The real problem for me is the lack of updating capability. While I agree completely that these changes go slowly, they also add up over time, especially in areas like the northeastern US where the FAA seems focused on removing VOR stations. Others may feel differently, but that's just one old guy's opinion.

As the cockpit integration is so new to this product we'll have to patient for it to be integrated into the Carenado fleet.  I'm not affiliated with TDS I'm just saying this as an old RXP/F1 (and now TDS) customer.  I recall these integrations didn't happen overnight hehe.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |