Sign in to follow this  
Cyrex1984

Fenix A320 looks like its going to be amazing.

They have a lot of pressure also since there is already a freeware A320. It has to be really convincing!

• Like 2

That was chewwy talking there and tbf he’s been on the scene a longtime I think you can trust his word.

Sometimes something special comes along and you just know that it’s time to believe the hype.. The Fenix 320 is exactly that.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

That was chewwy talking there and tbf he’s been on the scene a longtime I think you can trust his word.

Sometimes something special comes along and you just know that it’s time to believe the hype.. The Fenix 320 is exactly that.

Yea but I feel like he is an ambassador so of course he is going to hype it up even more. Nevertheless, I am still very excited. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

2 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

Yea but I feel like he is an ambassador so of course he is going to hype it up even more. Nevertheless, I am still very excited. 

Oh absolutely, to say though that it’s the best aircraft he’s flown in any sim ever is really a statement he didn’t need to make. At this point we don’t know for ourselves but I feel like the launch of this aircraft will be one we remember for a long time.

• Like 3

I'll decide on my own on its merits when enough in depth reviews come out post release. Same as every pay ware developer.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

37 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

With respect but I don't take that guy serious 🤣

I wait and see what they are going to deliver and if it will live up to the hype....

Edited by awf
  • Upvote 2

André

4 minutes ago, Maxis said:

I'll decide on my own on its merits when enough in depth reviews come out post release. Same as every pay ware developer.

100% agree there. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

No way I'm watching those boring dudes talk. 

I'll most likely end up buying the Fenix either way because I'm an addon hoarder, I'm sure it will be an awesome product.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Come on fuddy duddy's.  Let your guard down and let yourself get just a little bit excited.  Hearing that sentiment from Chewwy, if this was Vegas, and Fenix was the 00 on the roulette wheel.. I'ld throw a few bucks of metaphorical emotion on it and see what happens ... 😉 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, VFXSimmer said:

Come on fuddy duddy's.  Let your guard down and let yourself get just a little bit excited.  Hearing that sentiment from Chewwy, if this was Vegas, and Fenix was the 00 on the roulette wheel.. I'ld throw a few bucks of metaphorical emotion on it and see what happens ... 😉 

When it comes to this sim  and expectations i have learned (the very hard way) that a bit of reserve will serve me well. Ill save that enthusiasm when its deserved.  

Just my approach nowadays. Don't see anything wrong with that. But feel free to get exited if you want to.

Edited by Maxis
  • Upvote 3

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Nothing wrong with being cautious I guess, we’ve been burnt a few times but (in my opinion, based on what I’ve seen and read) I think this will be the best aircraft addon we have ever seen and I’m definitely excited for it.

• Like 1

Please, no excitement, we are far to sceptical for that.  

• Like 2

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

19 minutes ago, rocketlaunch said:

They are skeptical also when it comes to everything else outside of the Fenix A320🤣

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

24 minutes ago, rocketlaunch said:

This guy get's it....    😉

I likely won't partake - not a huge airliner fan (and they tend to get pricey) but this one looks and sounds incredible.  If they would just hurry up and finish it so all the MSFS holdouts would join up haha!

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |