Sign in to follow this  
Scimiter

DC Designs Concorde on sale.

• Like 6

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

Not for me but I'm happy you airliner guys have something to play with.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Not for me but I'm happy you airliner guys have something to play with.

I probably wont buy it, I like old school airliners, but saw it on Just Flights website and thought I would give a heads up.

• Like 1

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

Got it!

I used to live in Caversham, Reading, on the flight path heading west. This used to go over us every evening around 19.00 if I remember correctly, still fairly low and visible (and loud) at that point. We lived there 17 years and I would still go outside and watch if I was around when it went over after all that time.  On a sunny evening it was a magnificent sight.

In my usual fashion I won't be bothered about learning all the procedures for this, but if I can get it started and into the air that'll work for me. It's the view from the outside I want with this.

• Like 2

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Just looked at the video in Germen and the cockpit looks like early FS9 (Ready for Pushback 742) quality.  I'm passing on this one.

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 3

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

the cockpit quality leaves much to be desired....i will wait for reviews or photos but...i dont think i will buy it

• Like 4

I will get for the love of the airplane and out of shear boredom. I love the FBW 320, but have grown a little bored with it at the moment. Something fast and heavy should be a nice change up until a valid heavy is introduced.

• Like 2

from the website:

"This add-on is NOT compatible with the Xbox edition of MSFS."

so why are the textures dumbed down? Haven't bought it, just going by the pix on product page.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

It would seem quite a lot of people are expecting FSL quality for not much more than the price of a Carenado GA for P3D. I think you’re being very demanding considering the price being asked.

All the instruments are perfectly readable. The instruments on the 32-bit P3D Concorde weren’t significantly better than this.

What should be of concern is the ISA Dev temperature. I only got a brief glimpse on the video above but if it really was -57 then no wonder the pilot was able to get up to its ceiling of FL600 with over 30T onboard. The weather in MSFS should be flagged if that temp can be confirmed by others. It’s way too cold for realistic Concorde operations.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

16 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

I'm sure I remember seeing that it *was* going to be compatible with Xbox. Wonder what happened. 

To my eyes, the quality of the VC is just fine.

Let's stop with the, it looks like FS9 or FSX. Go remind yourselves of how bad FS9 & FSX really look by watching some YT videos.

This Concorde VC in MSFS looks just like the real one to me. 😀

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

37 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

from the website:

so why are the textures dumbed down? Haven't bought it, just going by the pix on product page.

Why do textures have to be dumbed down for Xbox? It got more horsepower than many pc's that are used for simming.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

5 minutes ago, espent said:

Why do textures have to be dumbed down for Xbox? It got more horsepower than many pc's that are used for simming.

pc master race 🤑

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, espent said:

Reading the website it appears the INS which they hope to add at a future date requires gauges that XBox is not compatible with.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

29 minutes ago, espent said:

Don't think they'd be driving it with a 250 watt PSU if it (Xbox X) had more horses than many PCs. Other specs are lower too. You're comparing Black and Decker to Makita or Bosch. Adequate to get the job done, but not what I'm used to using.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe