Sign in to follow this  
IcedOutN8

AIG OCI Traffic Installer Stuck on Particular Download

Hello all. I'm currently hours into the installation of the flight plans, liveries, and such for the AIG Traffic Manager. The OCI installer was chugging along fine until it encountered United Airlines; in particular the repaint for the 737 MAX 8. As I type this, it appears to be stuck at 0%. I'm somewhat worried to close the application as I've pretty much invested my whole day to let it download and install. I'm appreciative of any feedback and ideas! Here's a screenshot for more context:

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, IcedOutN8 said:

Hello all. I'm currently hours into the installation of the flight plans, liveries, and such for the AIG Traffic Manager. The OCI installer was chugging along fine until it encountered United Airlines; in particular the repaint for the 737 MAX 8. As I type this, it appears to be stuck at 0%. I'm somewhat worried to close the application as I've pretty much invested my whole day to let it download and install. I'm appreciative of any feedback and ideas! Here's a screenshot for more context:

spacer.png

Try it with skip Manual download checked ?

4 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Try it with skip Manual download checked ?

Tried clicking on that checkbox to no avail. Any button on the actual AI Manager window seems to be greyed out and non-functional when the OCI is working its magic. Unfortunately, I can't even press on the Back, Configure, or Install buttons for the second dialogue box... Only UI elements I can interact with at the moment is the close, minimize, etc.

UPDATE:

At this point, I just forced closed the application using Task Manager and I guess I'll try again. Hopefully this time, results will be more fruitful. I guess this could be considered a bug?

Popup dialog hidden behind one of those windows? That's usually the case.

• Upvote 2

James

I just installed United Airlines this morning, and it went smoothly. Are you sure you're logged in at Avsim and Flightsim.com, That's usually what causes me problems.

• Upvote 1

I'm having the same issue.

My installer gets stuck while downloading any version of the Boeing 757 model.

I've tried UPS, Jet2...

No error message, no hidden popup dialog...

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

13 minutes ago, BadKarmaPT said:

I've tried UPS, Jet2...

did you reset the app, and or do you have administrator rights?

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

3 hours ago, pilotter said:

did you reset the app, and or do you have administrator rights?

I do have administrator rights. 

How do I reset the app? 

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Depending on the server load it can take quite a while for certain models/liveries, at least since they were forced to move servers in february. Did you wait long enough?

5 hours ago, BadKarmaPT said:

I've tried UPS, Jet2...

2 hours ago, BadKarmaPT said:

I do have administrator rights. 

How do I reset the app? 

I eventually just had to reset the app. Just close the second pop-up window then close AIG AI Manager. If Windows says Not Responding, just force close the application in Task Manager.

12 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Reset the app. It happens sometimes.

Yup, that's what ended up doing. Guess I should've tapered my expectations with how true One Click Install would be considering it's still in beta.

54 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Depending on the server load it can take quite a while for certain models/liveries, at least since they were forced to move servers in february. Did you wait long enough?

I waited for a good solid 2 hours for 0% to still be displayed but as @Tuskin38 suggested, restarting AIG solved my problem.

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

I think I've waited long enough...

10+ minutes seems too much.

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT