Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

PMDG 737 RELEASE NEXT WEEK!!

It's probably going to take a while longer to get download links and "Enter Authentication Code" info.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just crashed the PMDG site. LOL

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 minute ago, bendead said:

Weird, got a mail from paypal, the order is on my account, but no mail or download link yet

It was only the sale event! Download event comes later! LOL 

• Like 6

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Whatever you do, don't ask the site to resend the authentication code. The site locked up on me.

I'm not a tubeliner guy but I get all the hype, and it IS exciting seeing this hoopla around what is a milestone moment.  I'm happy for y'all and dont get the odd negative comments regarding this being a "nightmare" etc.. it's a happy time.  Hope you have many many good flights. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Everyone, please... let our European friends order this first. We in NA have the whole evening ahead of us. 😆 

• Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Waiting for the "my sim won't start" threads by folks that didn't watch one of the official PMDG videos that stated initial start-up of the sim after installation of this aircraft would be much longer

i9-13900K | 6400MHz DDR5 (32GB) | GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | ViewSonic 27in QHD VA 165Hz Curved | Windows 10 |

MSFS Premium Deluxe | PMDG 737-700/800 | PMDG 777-300ER | Horizon 787-9

20 minutes to verify that I bought the add-on. Ludicrous!

• Like 1

It's a widespread no link event! LOL

Just now, Farlis said:

It's out. This time for real.

Hold on... wait for the email and activation 😆

7 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

It was only the sale event! Download event comes later! LOL 

LOL. Like that, would fit into RSRs marketing strategy. Download links will be sent when the plane lands again, go check FB

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just now, bendead said:

Hold on... wait for the email and activation 😆

Oh well, I have time to wait until August 1st when the -800 releases. 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAD said:

LOL. Like that, would fit into RSRs marketing strategy. Download links will be sent when the plane lands again, go check FB

Yes! First you pay for 737.. Then you must pay for a link ! LOL😁

• Like 1