Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Fulcrum One Throttle

Well despite many hold ups we are getting near the end of our yoke pre order list. This means we are in a place where we can finally launch our throttle kickstarter! IF you want a high quality throttle to go with your yoke there is no better option than this! Check our web page and the kick starter for more details tonight.

• Like 4

Good to see more high fidelity products being added.  Would like to bounce a few ideas off you when you have a chance (probably best to hit you up via email).

Cheers

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

27 minutes ago, crosswind said:

Good to see more high fidelity products being added.  Would like to bounce a few ideas off you when you have a chance (probably best to hit you up via email).

Cheers

Please do! enquiries@fulcrumsim.com

Chris

Is the design final? I'd love to see buttons on grips that are used for TOGA. Still, the TQ looks great!!

• Upvote 1

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

Just backed.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

5 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Great thank you!

Welcome. I know how good your products are so it's a no brainer.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

Come on people, ante up. Only 7 of us so far.

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

30 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Come on people, ante up. Only 7 of us so far.

It's difficult to commit since I love my current throttle quadrant. $430 is a lot of money. I'll need to think about it.

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

31 minutes ago, mrcultureshock said:

It's difficult to commit since I love my current throttle quadrant. $430 is a lot of money. I'll need to think about it.

I would say you're not really in the market if you love your kit. I, for one don't love my battered old CH throttle quadrant and the sooner it's gone the better. I've gone the whole way with my support because I've got the Fulcrum yoke and know what Chris is capable of.

• Like 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Just now, Ron Attwood said:

I would say you're not really in the market if you love your kit. I, for one don't love my battered old CH throttle quadrant and the sooner it's gone the better. I've gone the whole way with my support because I've got the Fulcrum yoke and know what Chris is capable of.

I have the Fulcrum yoke as well and I love it. When I bought it, I needed a yoke. At the moment, I'm happy with the functionality of the Honeycomb Bravo. Still, I think the Fulcrum TQ looks great and I don't doubt for a second that its quality would be as good as the yoke. 

48 minutes ago, mrcultureshock said:

I have the Fulcrum yoke as well and I love it. When I bought it, I needed a yoke. At the moment, I'm happy with the functionality of the Honeycomb Bravo. Still, I think the Fulcrum TQ looks great and I don't doubt for a second that its quality would be as good as the yoke. 

I'm in exactly the same situation, except I also have the Thrustmaster Airbus TQ in addition to the Bravo. Sadly, I can't commit to a third throttle and my finances can't stretch to it, having invested in new photographic gear. I would also miss the extra switch, Autopilot, gear and flap controls. But I too have no reason to doubt the quality will be right up there as with the yoke.🙂

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Just signed up for one. I know Chris is a perfectionist so we'll be getting a great unit.

In the meantime I just hope the pots in my two Saitek units last until this is available.

I spoke to the designers of the VirtualFly TQ6 at the Lelystad show back in 2018 and pleaded with them to tweak their TQ6 for Boeing / Airbus. They said it wasn't viable. That had variable tension and Hall-effect sensors but it was designed for twin engine props.

Then the Honeycomb came along but although it has a large number of switched the size makes it a non-starter for me. And it still uses pots.

I've waited a long time for a decent throttle quadrant and the Fulcrum ticks all the boxes.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Chris. I’m a little concerned about the length of the levers.

They appear to be quite a bit shorter than the Logitech quadrant. I know you have a Logitech so could you measure the distance from the top of the quadrant body to the top of the metal lever?

How much shorter is the Fulcrum? If it’s shorter is there any chance you could lengthen it? Longer gives the user finer control.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather