Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Fulcrum One Throttle

55 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Thanks for the heads up, a few people had this issue. Looks like the website is working again now.

Thanks,

Just to confirm, we pay the 349 pounds upfront when we place the pre-order and you will bill us for the freight and so forth once it is ready to ship ?

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

2 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Thanks,

Just to confirm, we pay the 349 pounds upfront when we place the pre-order and you will bill us for the freight and so forth once it is ready to ship ?

Hi Glenn, no everything is calculated and charged for now including shipping so as soon as it is ready, it will ship.

Preordered today now the out of stock issue was sorted. Didn’t realise I never had an account after the yoke so created one in the process. 

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:34 PM, Donka said:

Preordered today now the out of stock issue was sorted. Didn’t realise I never had an account after the yoke so created one in the process. 

I will get the yoke assigned to your account 

25 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

I will get the yoke assigned to your account 

Thanks Chris.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

Hi all,

First post here and I am happy to report I have just placed an order for a Fulcrum One Yoke. Chris answered my questions very quickly and fully. It's a bit of a 2023 retirement reward for myself, with the blessing of my lovely wife. From what I have read here the last day or so and observed from watching some YouTube videos I am in for a real treat. I fly with my online mates over at Flying Tin Cans in the bomber squadron (Douglas Boston A20 etc.) and also in MSFS (mainly GA twins such as the 310R, Beech 18, DC3, Grumman Goose etc.) so the yoke should be ideal for what I need. I can then swap to my joystick for the F/A 18, Spitfire etc.

Cheers
Snowy

Edited by Snowy55
Spelling

i7-11700k, ASUS TUF RTX 4080, Varjo Aero, Virpil/TM/HC/VKB and Fulcrum Yoke.

On 11/11/2022 at 12:55 PM, tutmeister said:

Stephen, sadly supply issues with metalwork caused a huge delay on this last batch and a rethink on them, hence the email about the delay. Normally no more than 4 weeks and ideally off the shelf although that seems like a pipe dream. Hoping it wont be much longer for the current batch to be ready. I will see what I can find out.

Chris

Is the plan still to get the orders out by end of November as per the website?

Anyone have the throttle yet, any videos or pics to show? I'd love to buy one but my house build went south leaving me with thousands of extra in costs after sacking the builder, so will have to wait a few months 😞

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

On 12/26/2022 at 4:07 PM, kevinfirth said:

I'd love to buy one but my house build went south leaving me with thousands of extra in costs after sacking the builder, so will have to wait a few months 😞

Ouch! Sympathies.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:07 AM, kevinfirth said:

Anyone have the throttle yet, any videos or pics to show? I'd love to buy one but my house build went south leaving me with thousands of extra in costs after sacking the builder, so will have to wait a few months 😞

Haven't heard anything from Chris. Hopefully he can upgrade us on the yoke.

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

Chris, do you have, or can you do, a template for the mounting of the throttle directly to a desk surface? I don't think I'll have room for the normal fixing. (There's a TPM throttle in the way and it says 'I ain't movin''

Chris, is the "Reverse/cutoff detent" at the bottom of each throttle axis basically a switch activated by the lever and that can be programmed (assigned to a control action) as desired?

Thanks,

Al

Edited by ark

12 hours ago, ark said:

Chris, is the "Reverse/cutoff detent" at the bottom of each throttle axis basically a switch activated by the lever and that can be programmed (assigned to a control action) as desired?

Chris, never mind.  Found the answer (Yes) on your website.

Thanks,

Al

22 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Chris, do you have, or can you do, a template for the mounting of the throttle directly to a desk surface? I don't think I'll have room for the normal fixing. (There's a TPM throttle in the way and it says 'I ain't movin''

Hi Ron

Yes you can fix it with bolts from underneath to a flat surface, the only thing to bear in mind is that you won't be able to tilt it for jet use. We have designed a desk mount bracket to be fixed to a flat surface that does allow the tilt mechanism is an optional extra and as yet not lined up for production. However if there is enough demand for these then we will get some made and the production time on those would only be a few weeks. Cost for those is based on numbers and as yet we are not seeing any real demand for them.

Chris

On reflection, I've peered at the area for a while and I may be able to 'fix a piece of wood' and work something out. We'll see when I get it. Necessity is the mother of invention eh?

Edited by Ron Attwood