Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

Fenix A320 - Saving Panel States

Hi all,

not sure if it's just on my end or not, but are we not able to definitively save all changes to the aircraft state?

eg: not only do I want the aircraft to load up in Cold & Dark, but other options from Sync Barometer, Radio Altitude Callouts and other features contained in the EFB.

It seems that these are not being saved permanently when I load the aircraft up.

Considering there are 2 saves in the EFB, ie Airline and Default. Despite pressing either of those, or not pressing either of them leads to the same conclusion.

Haven't found any definitive info on this (ie video or text)

Appreciate any assistance. 

• Like 2

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Would also love to be able to set up my own custom panel states and have it saved like on the PMDG 737.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I believe they've acknowledged a bug here and are working on it (re remembering default states) - per their discord channels.

Hi, Are you on the lastest ver: 1.0.1.95 where changelog states If you've been having problems using the EFB, we've made a number of changes/improvements/fixes that should hopefully sweep up a number of common issues relating to the EFB

Does anyone know if saving and reloading the flight in MSFS also saves and reload panel state, or does it reset everything like FBW? Only reason I care is because of a random ctd that will come out of nowhere, and the ability to pick off where I left off without having to reprogram MCDU, etc. In FBW if I got a ctd, I quit the flight and did something else because I'm not resetting the panel state and MCDU manually again.

Edited by NightOfDreams

Save the state, but don't click on save as default, works for me.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

1 hour ago, NightOfDreams said:

Does anyone know if saving and reloading the flight in MSFS also saves and reload panel state, or does it reset everything like FBW? Only reason I care is because of a random ctd that will come out of nowhere, and the ability to pick off where I left off without having to reprogram MCDU, etc. In FBW if I got a ctd, I quit the flight and did something else because I'm not resetting the panel state and MCDU manually again.

No saving and reloading doesn't work on the Fenix. It's a shame this isn't included on a study level aircraft.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi, it is a great 1st step but we are not yet to the point where we can save the whole state while in the flight and replay the approach as long as we want. 

Now, if thanks to that, user could have the ability to create and share their own ATC scenario…😀

Pierre