Sign in to follow this  
JETPETER2

FSRealistic Pro is out!!

Sounds very promising. I'm glad they have improved the Turbulence effect which, although some on here didn't notice it's oddities, I certainly did. 

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

Sounds very promising. I'm glad they have improved the Turbulence effect which, although some on here didn't notice it's oddities, I certainly did. 

You're smarter than most of us. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

@FSRealistic
Thank you for the very smart automated "Freeze mode"!
Works like a charm (sounds continue while effects are frozen when moving the mouse).
👍

• Like 4

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

3 hours ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi Everyone, FSRealistic here.

Don't intend to interrupt the interesting discussion going on here , just wanted to let you know that we have just released a version update which can be downloaded via our website (and later today from the stores as well) :

Fixes
- PMDG aircraft now shows fine in profiles cloud
- Zoom change via mouse wheel now works as expected
- Camera upper view trigger will now work via controller bindings
- Experimental fix for all users who experienced stutters while banking

New
- Experimental freeze mode, see in the settings tab
- Turbulence effect is now more realistic
- Turbulence effect has a new slider to control movement smoothness
- Windshield wind effect is now more realistic

Known Issues - to be addressed in the next version
- Cabin ambiance not working with PMDG
- Cabin ambiance can be heard from 5.1 front speakers
- Custom camera views are getting messed up
- VR overall camera movements improvements

Do we uninstall the original or install this latest version as an update?

Just install the new one, Jose, and you'll be good to go 😉

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

6 minutes ago, CFIJose said:

Do we uninstall the original or install this latest version as an update?

How to update (Also relevant for FSRealistic Core users who upgrading)

• Download FSRealistic Pro installer from the store you purchased it from or from here

• Double click on the installer file to run in

• Click on “Browse” and select your existing FSRealistic folder (critical step)

• Click on “Install”

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

Word of advice, so you don't lose your profiles, before uninstalling old version if you choose to do that, , copy the profiles folder so  you can paste it in the new version. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

20 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Just install the new one, Jose, and you'll be good to go 😉

Done.

4 hours ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi Everyone, FSRealistic here.

Don't intend to interrupt the interesting discussion going on here , just wanted to let you know that we have just released a version update which can be downloaded via our website (and later today from the stores as well) :

Fixes
- PMDG aircraft now shows fine in profiles cloud
- Zoom change via mouse wheel now works as expected
- Camera upper view trigger will now work via controller bindings
- Experimental fix for all users who experienced stutters while banking

New
- Experimental freeze mode, see in the settings tab
- Turbulence effect is now more realistic
- Turbulence effect has a new slider to control movement smoothness
- Windshield wind effect is now more realistic

Known Issues - to be addressed in the next version
- Cabin ambiance not working with PMDG
- Cabin ambiance can be heard from 5.1 front speakers
- Custom camera views are getting messed up
- VR overall camera movements improvements

Loving the improvements so far. Tested on GA aircraft. Less squeaks and better turbulence wind affects. Thank you very much. 

• Like 3

Looks like the major issues have been sorted. This is a great addon. Thanks FSRealistic!

• Like 1

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Turbulence effect issues appear to be fixed to me. At least in the Kodiak they are. Thanks to the Devs. No doubt those who thought it was correct before (I mean, who can argue with physics? LOL!) will now consider it to be broken.😂

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 3

wow, i loaded up the sim to check out the new FSR update and the new turbulence and windshield wind effects were *immediately* apparent. excellent work, @FSRealistic 🙂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, molleh said:

wow, i loaded up the sim to check out the new FSR update and the new turbulence and windshield wind effects were *immediately* apparent. excellent work, @FSRealistic 🙂

Maybe I am mistaken but I could have sworn that yesterday you thought the turbulence effects were spot on and precisely obeyed the laws of physics? What difference have you noticed?

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Maybe I am mistaken but I could have sworn that yesterday you thought the turbulence effects were spot on? What difference have you noticed?

you may be thinking of someone else, i never mentioned the turbulence effect at all. i was only discussing the camera movement system in general.

• Like 1