Sign in to follow this  
jimcarrel

Kudos to ATSimulations

Does he mean the embedded labels on the panel (click on the German flag far left of the dashboard) or the 'I need all the help I can get' labels when you hover with your mouse over things?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I assumed he was talking about tool tips.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

So if it's tool tips he's talking about it's a MSFS thing checked/unchecked. Nothing to do with the plane I'd think.

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I had all but given up on this plane due to the duplicate switch position visualization and other minor issues sometime after SU5 or whatever, so many thanks for this thread and for the tips on the oil gauge fix.  Had a great flight with the version 2.10 + oil gauge tweak last night and looking forward to rekindling my affection for this bird!

The tooltips for the overhead switches worked fine for me BTW.  Definitely sounds like a config setting.

Edited by Stoopy
Add comment re: tooltips
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Yes, I'm referring to the tool tips. They are fine with 2.06. I have not changed my configs. Some of the labels work, others have a faint small rectangle in 2.10

Edited by sbczyz

You need to let ATSims know about the problem in VR

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

So, this is a thread called "Kudos to ATSimulations" but in the end it shows that obviously there is an update nobody gets a notification for and some stuff will then not work correctly and workarounds are listed here. So I really wonder for WHAT those "kudos" are 😉 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

So, this is a thread called "Kudos to ATSimulations" but in the end it shows that obviously there is an update nobody gets a notification for and some stuff will then not work correctly and workarounds are listed here. So I really wonder for WHAT those "kudos" are 😉 

I though the OP made it quite clear that he praised the quick turnaround for support.

"Lo and behold, 10 minutes hadn't passed and I had a return email ... great support from ATSimulations."

With the new 2.1 version the maximum RPM is quite reduced, to such an extent that it looses its STOL capabilities. Max RPS was 3700 in version 2.06 and is now 3300. I downloaded the 2.06 version to go back, but despite the different name it seems to be the same 2.1 version.

5 hours ago, AnkH said:

I will be the first to admit, that ATSimulations is not as vocal as some are, but if you are inquisitive, you can contact them through their website. At that point, they could ignore or respond, they responded thus getting some of those "kudos" from me. I don't know why some developers plaster their name all over creation and some are hard to find. The thing is, if you really like the works of any team, it's not exactly hard to contact them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

+ 1 to the above.

Had a download problem with my P.149 some 8 months back. Dropped an email to ATSimulations and got a friendly reply the next day from Andrey, with a link solving my issue. 

Can't complain.

Cheers,

2Low2Slow

I fear I forgot this plane existed - where does one go to download the latest version?  On their page I see a “buy now” link but I already bought it?

14 minutes ago, Republic DC9 said:

I fear I forgot this plane existed - where does one go to download the latest version?  On their page I see a “buy now” link but I already bought it?

If you don't have your purchase "email" with links for download, you will have to contact them on their website, give order reference # and they should fix you up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

Log into their store and check your account / downloads.. you can click on the download there.

• Like 1

Bert

I'm surprised at the faults that are still included like missing pilots, oil pressure gauge and poor cameras. All easily fixed but these would take the developer literally a minute to implement in the official package.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.