Sign in to follow this  
adino

Citation Mustang coming to MSFS

Doesn’t really seem worth it since the Hjet exists. Enough cheap/middleware light jets, we need a Hot Start Challenger-level bizjet.

• Like 4

If I want to fly a biz jet I will just fly the WT CJ4, sure not going to pay 120$ for one from HS. This one looks more interesting than that HJ.

Edited by jbdbow1970

I would rather see a Cessna 441 Conquest with twin turbos as the HJET trips my wire in the VLJET arena.

sp

• Like 3

I like this because you get the NXI... The G3000 isn't close to that level. 

• Like 1

It is a really odd plane to build. I get the nostalgia from the flight1 FSX/P3D version, but in real life they built less than 500 and phased it out when the M2 gave you a lot more capability value wise. If they were building an M2 I'd have more interest. 

Does this aircraft have auto throttle ?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

1 hour ago, MrNuke said:

It is a really odd plane to build. I get the nostalgia from the flight1 FSX/P3D version, but in real life they built less than 500 and phased it out when the M2 gave you a lot more capability value wise. If they were building an M2 I'd have more interest. 

100 percent rather the M2

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

1 hour ago, Ixoye said:

No auto throttle

• Like 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

1 hour ago, Ixoye said:

How long in duration are your typical flights in a private/business jet?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

M2 here also.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

On 7/28/2022 at 8:55 PM, Chapstick said:

Doesn’t really seem worth it since the Hjet exists. Enough cheap/middleware light jets, we need a Hot Start Challenger-level bizjet.

I guess if you REALLY want a Mustang, but since we've got the HJET & CJ4 it's got competition.

From the stream I saw the cockpit has a LOT of work needed to get it up to current standard.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron