Sign in to follow this  
kt069

Auto Generated Marinas & Boats_Free Addon

1 hour ago, mamu82 said:

A revised version for this add-on has been updoaded to flightsim.to, should contain all the requested fixes (mainly removing boats from unwanted places, airport approach lights, industrial area, ferry's jetty and such), + some more  world coverage

The latest version is totally brilliant!  🙂🙂

• Like 3

Bert

@mamu82    Just an illustration of Vancouver with Marinas, Bridges, and Harbour cranes addons enabled... really nice!

KW1KsHY.jpg

DV8dMzk.jpg

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 8

Bert

Asobo really need to sign this guy up.  Everywhere I have flown today has been massively enhanced by this addon.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

3 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Everywhere I have flown today has been massively enhanced by this addon.

100% agree fantastic add on. I was flying circuits at Bournmouth today and noticed the addition (in the latest update) of breakwaters on the beach as well as the small boats and marinas.

• Like 2

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

@mamu82    Just an illustration of Vancouver with Marinas, Bridges, and Harbour cranes addons enabled... really nice!

KW1KsHY.jpg

DV8dMzk.jpg

Is this one add-on for the bridges and harbour cranes or a number of them?

3 minutes ago, cbcdesign said:

Is this one add-on for the bridges and harbour cranes or a number of them?

Recommended for Vancouver:

- Vancouver Bridges https://flightsim.to/file/5314/vancouver-bridges-vancouver-bc-canada

- Marinas  https://flightsim.to/file/38499/mamudesign-marinas

- Vancouver Harbour https://flightsim.to/file/33073/port-of-vancouver-vancouver-bc-canada

• Like 3

Bert

11 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Asobo really need to sign this guy up.  Everywhere I have flown today has been massively enhanced by this addon.

Thanks man,

They "simply" need to accept my Marketplace application, so I can reach a larger number of users  to make them enjoy my stuff like all of you

(E.g. Xbox users can only install stuff from the marketplace)

But

My application has been is  review for 18 months, jeez, and they wrote thing like this in every week update:

As of 09/17, we have now approved 273 (+6) third parties into the in-sim marketplace and – so far 164 (+0) have released 1,441 products 

So really, more than half of the approved developers have not released a single product yet??? I'm puzzled!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, mamu82 said:

Thanks man,

They "simply" need to accept my Marketplace application, so I can reach a larger number of users  to make them enjoy my stuff like all of you

(E.g. Xbox users can only install stuff from the marketplace)

But

My application has been is  review for 18 months, jeez, and they wrote thing like this in every week update:

As of 09/17, we have now approved 273 (+6) third parties into the in-sim marketplace and – so far 164 (+0) have released 1,441 products 

So really, more than half of the approved developers have not released a single product yet??? I'm puzzled!

They said they we looking to do a proper freeware section at one stage, but it probably isn't a priority as they won't make any money out of it. :unsure:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

An observation from my flight tonight, approaching KDCA Runway 1 (Drzewiecki Design version) there were boats moored at each of the approach lighting pylons that protrude into the water from this runway.

Some dedicated plane spotters perhaps 😀 

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

23 minutes ago, regis9 said:

An observation from my flight tonight, approaching KDCA Runway 1 (Drzewiecki Design version) there were boats moored at each of the approach lighting pylons that protrude into the water from this runway.

Some dedicated plane spotters perhaps 😀 

I've seen this at KSFO as well, on the 28s.  But that was the previous version, maybe it's fixed on this latest update. 

Andrew Crowley

There has been a recent update which fixes many airport issues like KSFO, KLGA etc.

• Like 2

Thanks I didn’t realize there was an update I’ll grab that.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I'm still getting lots of fake jetty lines in the water where there shouldn't be any. If I remove the mod they go away. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

1 hour ago, St Mawgan said:

I'm still getting lots of fake jetty lines in the water where there shouldn't be any. If I remove the mod they go away. 

Do you have a sample location of those?

If you mean those under the approach lights, I think that most of the time they are actually more realistic with the addon: in real life those lights have (most of the time!)  a very large support , they are not simple poles sticking out of the water 😊

This is KLGA, Google Maps imagery 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DhhXu_0q7Fo5k91tZThLBpY1F49ZBu3V/view?usp=drivesdk

And in sim with the add-on

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DqkTN0NTlGBKsWLvStT8HY4jbG-rQaAh/view?usp=drivesdk