Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

2 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Well in the first instance I guess its drawing FR24 data as opposed to its own internal flight plans...some AIG flight plans are years old where as the FR24 data is...well, 30 seconds old.

The injector appears to be a bit more intuitive as does installation, however I've not used FSLTL so can't say first hand. 

There does appear to be less models/repaints but as a couple of videos online have pointed out, there's still a LOT in FSLTL and there are a lot of repaints in AIG that are old and you never see in the real world. 

He asked about AIG with MSFS online live traffic. AIG with MSFS live traffic doesn't use AIG flight plans, it uses FlightAware live data. And the injector is not used.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Does anyone know if it's possible to make the Flybywire installer install this on the folder I use with Addons Linker instead of the community folder? It doesn't seem to accept other folder than the real community folder.

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I tried it at a few different airports and so far I'm very impressed.  There was plenty of traffic and the models and sounds (especially the sounds) were very good.  Also, the app never crashed while I was using it. There was one thing I noticed though and I'm curious if others have the same experience, there were very few arrivals.  I let it run for about thirty minutes at KDCA, and while plenty of aircraft taxied to the runway and were cleared for takeoff, there were no arrivals.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to make the Flybywire installer install this on the folder I use with Addons Linker instead of the community folder? It doesn't seem to accept other folder than the real community folder.

Yes, I did it this way. Granted I didn’t test it yet, but it allowed me to do that.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

Yes, I did it this way. Granted I didn’t test it yet, but it allowed me to do that.

I did it the same way. It works just fine like that.

NAX669.png

Edited by Drumcode
Double post

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

3 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

How did you choose other folder to install?

Alvega

1 minute ago, Alvega said:

How did you choose other folder to install?

Global Settings of the FBW installer. It’s not add on specific.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

28 minutes ago, Alvega said:

You can install it via the FBW Installer and then cut and paste into your external Addons repository folder so you link it afterwards using the Addons Linker.

But before any future update, remember to cut and paste it back into your CF to be able to use the FBW Installer/Updater. That's what I would do myself.

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Global Settings of the FBW installer. It’s not add on specific.

Thanks, gonna try that. 👍

Alvega

1 minute ago, edpatino said:

You can install it via the FBW Installer and then cut and paste into your external Addons repository folder so you link it afterwards using the Addons Linker. But before any future update, remember to cut and paste back into your CF to use the FBW Installer/Updater. That's what I would do myself.

Thanks, Ed.

• Like 1

Alvega

Here are a couple of shot of LAX. I'm spawning 80 aircraft and that's too many for my system. Like always, AI causes a performance hit. I don't think it's any worse than AIG. This program seems to have a lot of potential. I haven't had a chance to fly with it yet but I did see contrails of a flight passing overhead.

v3mKDRf.jpg

7H9t6bW.jpg

• Like 6

NAX669.png

4 hours ago, blueshark747 said:

Yea i really need to upgrade my SSD. 

500GB just isn't cutting it with my MSFS addon addiction.🤣

Yeah when I made this new build I dropped a lot of storage.  2x 2TB M.2's  🙂

Any wow where did this addon come from?  Outa the blue!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, espent said:

Just the fact that they have been taken under the wing by FBW is a good sign for me. 

I see what you did there....... 🙂