Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

3 hours ago, MNORM said:

Anyone else getting CTDs with SU11?  I can't seem to go 30 minutes without one.  Sometimes the sim crashes right after injection.

yes, FSLTL causes crashes with SU11. Deleted and using again AIG

Does anyone else have a strange problem with FSLTL and rolling SimConnect outages?

So for normal airliner flights I use FSLTL + GSX + FS2Crew + FSRealistic.

What I've found is having FSLTL turn on before all others causes all others to misbehave:

- FS2Crew stops hearing most of commands, only accepting two basically (no matter what I say it's either an after start check or before start check and doesn't actually action that, just detects) or it just doesn't detect that msfs is even on.

- GSX either starts having people walk in air like it can't read the config or fails to detect couatl completely

- FSRealistic doesn't detect that MSFS is even on

If I shut down FSLTL, everything suddenly starts working just fine.

If I launch FSLTL last, after all the others it just says "Unable to connect, please try again". No matter how many times I restart it, it fails to connect.
I found that closing all other apps and launching FSLTL will let it connect, but of course causes problems outlined above.

Everything worked absolutely fine before SU10, my config hasn't changed at all. I've been running the same combination since FSLTL came out.

Anyone else having these bizarre issues?

Apologies if this has been asked before but I failed to search an answer. I have FSTL and am highly delighted with it but I do not have any AIG back up liveries and don't really want to go down that path again, so if I add a lot more liveries for passenger jets I own from Flightsim.to will these get used by FSTL if they do not currently have that livery or if s this just a pipedream?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

Hi guys,

I wanted to know one thing about FSTL.
I was in Dakar not much traffic, but there were 2 landings they were present on FR24 as well as in the game until the final, but once landed the 2 planes disappeared from the game with a message in the injector "Removed by msfs traffic engine"

Do you know how to fix this problem ?

Very short feedback on FSLTL in combination with VATSIM from my side:

Since I only fly on VATSIM, I first installed the BASE MODELS and added the appropriate VMR file to vPilot. The models look incredibly good, and the lighting with strobes, taxi lights, etc. is world class.

Recently I happened to see a YT video and it was explained there that you can switch the IFR and VFR traffic to 0 with the TRAFFIC INJECTOR - so you have (sorry for the wording: the best of both worlds 🙂 ) = STATIC AIRCRAFT at the airports and you are no longer alone on the apron.

For me currently the best / easiest option together with online flying, I'm really excited about the interaction between ONLINE and STATIC AIRCRAFT and also about the fact that FSLTL is complete freeware and super easy to install.

Link from the YT video (from 10:25 the explanation with IFR and VFR traffic to 0 for VATSIM):

FSLTL YT

Greets,

Markus

Win11Pro - i713700KF - RTX3080Ti

On 11/25/2022 at 4:30 PM, motishow said:

yes, FSLTL causes crashes with SU11. Deleted and using again AIG

Been using FSLTL for around 15 flights now, zero crashes, 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

4 hours ago, Axis3600 said:

Hi guys,

I wanted to know one thing about FSTL.
I was in Dakar not much traffic, but there were 2 landings they were present on FR24 as well as in the game until the final, but once landed the 2 planes disappeared from the game with a message in the injector "Removed by msfs traffic engine"

Do you know how to fix this problem ?

There are a list problems on the FSLTL website that are caused by Asobo AI, and disappearing aircraft is one of them, 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, Romio59 said:

Is this also available for the Prepar3D

Only for MSFS.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Been running FSLTL for over a week. The contrails with the AI look fantastic. 

• Like 3

I just realized that injector had two versions now. V1.3.6 mainline releases and 1.4.0 experimental versions. 
You know. Thank you

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case