Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Replay Mode Tutorial

I thought this was pretty interesting. May try this. 

• Like 7

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I wonder if it affects performance when you record?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Followed the tutorial and made my first video....Cool....🙂

Thanks for the link.

I tried it and had success. Works really well.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Tank you Bob. Excellent finding.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

I actually came across that video last night and forgot to try it.

Just going to set it up now so I can capture my dusk landing in TO 🙂 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

So compared to say the GeForce Experience overlay (Alt-F9) method will this hit FPS when you turn it on ?

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Last time I tried, I had great difficulties with complex addons and could not continue the flight after the replay due e to aircraft becoming messed up.

Pierre

Things like this are nice but Asobo still needs to do the work needed to get us a hassle-free, flight recorder. I shouldn't have to set anything up prior to the flight. Let the sim constantly record my inputs so I can save it at anytime. This is how it is done in XP and even FSX (although it was a little buggy from what I remember).

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

15 hours ago, flyhalf said:

So compared to say the GeForce Experience overlay (Alt-F9) method will this hit FPS when you turn it on ?

I saw no impact on FPS at all. 

3 hours ago, Krakin said:

Things like this are nice but Asobo still needs to do the work needed to get us a hassle-free, flight recorder. I shouldn't have to set anything up prior to the flight. Let the sim constantly record my inputs so I can save it at anytime. This is how it is done in XP and even FSX (although it was a little buggy from what I remember).

I would rather have it so I can turn it on when I  want it to record, versus having it run constantly while I am flying. Usually all I want is to see approach and or landing and takeoff. 

• Like 1

I just tried it and it worked fine, but I could only see the view I was seeing as I was flying.  I tried to switch to external view and it continued to show just what I did.

I would like to see the wheels touch down when I land.

Roy

5 minutes ago, Roy Warren said:

I just tried it and it worked fine, but I could only see the view I was seeing as I was flying.  I tried to switch to external view and it continued to show just what I did.

I would like to see the wheels touch down when I land.

Roy

I thought the Op explained that. You have to stop recording and then you can use the track recording feature to change to other views.

Are you saying that didn't work for you?