Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

MV-22 Osprey Tilt-rotor launching next week

Miltech Simulations have announced in Facebook that they are creating a version of the MV-22B Osprey Tilt-rotor for MSFS expected to release on 4th Nov on Orbx and Marketplace.

They are also announcing a companion product the "Amphibious Ready Group"; which is a set of vehicles and missions built around the Osprey's capabilities.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid08T5KxabRstWwzjYm9ndBs9NuB45CyQYFJH4RuxgDpYVtXp33d9jksmTA8MXZUYKal&id=100706069088620

It's an interesting concept so I'll be curious to see how this turns out, though I suspect they price will be high enough for such an ambitious project that I'll want to see a range of reviews before handing over any money.

Also feels a bit odd to be launching this literally a week before helos officially come to MSFS.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1

I was teaching a class at Boeing years ago, with some simulator employees, and someone mentioned the Osprey, and I said " What a dangerous design", and then I realized it was a Boeing product..Funny, the class agreed with me. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Is this aircraft involved in more accidents than it should be? I feel I read quite often about them being involved in something.

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

In early development, there were a lot of problems and miss-haps. Now, not so much.  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Quite a unique aircraft, could be fun if well done.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

• Like 4

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Now thats the way to do it...announce just before release. (hopefully)

Devs that hype their wares years before release or promise extra  stuff as a sweetner to potential purchasers that they never deliver should take note

• Like 3

A notable addition to the MSFS range of aircraft. I sometimes see the USAF ones buzzing around Mildenhall, and they are very interesting machines. Subject to initial reviews, I'm pretty certain I'll buy it.

• Like 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Twotone Murphy is streaming it now on Twitch

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve, already started a Lufthansa livery??? 

😉

Just kidding

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Straight in the basket for me. Got this on P3D and XP and love it. No doubt I'll have to re-learn it all again but it is a hugely fun thing to have in a sim.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Have to admit - the preview video makes me think this could be much better than I was expecting (fearing ?)

• Like 2

this looks good, hope it lives up to the hype of the video...

• Like 1

Wayne

i5 9600k OC @ 4.6,LIQUID COOLED, INNO3D RTX 3060Ti 8GB, 32GB RAM, 2 X 4TB HDD (MSFS & STEAM), 1 X 2TB M.2 SSD (XP12) TOMAHAWK MAG Z390 MOTHERBOARD, M.2 for OS WIN11, X52 PRO, TCA THRUSTMASTER AIRBUS CAPTAINS EDITION, TRACK-IR.    XP12    MSFS2020.