Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

9 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Do planes takeoff normally or do they fly down the runway and beyond at low level?

Checking.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

12 minutes ago, RobJC said:

First impressions...

The Good...

Install was easy.
FPS increased maybe 5 (30 vs 35) over FSLTL
Models are better
Planes in the sky are better. Smoother. Just look more realistic.
Sounds are good. Not better than FSLTL but on par.
Planes do not leave the gate at the same time like FSLTL. Much more spread out.

The Not So Good...

Lots of touch and goes.
The sky was full of planes. Looked like an air show. 

May I ask what aircraft you were in and what scenery you may or may not be running?

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

No GA I guess, sure would be nice to have AI with GA which is what we see in the real world. 

• Like 9

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Update: It takes a while before any movement. No planes are taxiing to start. Maybe 5-10 minutes before first taxi. 

32 - 35 fps at LAX.

Edited by RobJC

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

The models and liveries look excellent for AI. Good work JF. Now if only Asobo would get to work on some of the long-standing annoying details and make airliners flare, not pancake down on the runway. Three point landings kill the hard work that went into making this sim realistic.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Do planes takeoff normally or do they fly down the runway and beyond at low level?

They takeoff normally. 

Any performance comparison with AIG?

People say that AIG is better optimized than FSLTL, but I never got around to testing it. I think it's too complicated to configure.

12 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

No GA I guess, sure would be nice to have AI with GA which is what we see in the real world. 

I think for the moment the lack of GA traffic means I won't be replacing FSLTL - at least until there's a sale.

• Like 4

The touch and goes are the biggest issue. Maybe 1 in 3 or 4 planes land. I would also like to see more activity when I load an airport. Right now all planes start at the gate, as opposed to taxiing to/from runways.

35 to 40 FPS at KFSO. 

7 minutes ago, RobJC said:

35 to 40 FPS at KFSO. 

What CPU GPU are you running ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

3 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

What CPU GPU are you running ?

i9 10850K@4.7 GHz Water-cooled | 32GB 3200 RAM | RTX 3080 | 1TB M.2 SSD | 1440p LG 27GL850 G-Sync | Win11 x64 Home

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

If i press "Remove Traffic" then "Regenerate Traffic" no traffic reappears.

Can anyone else confirm issue?

• Like 1

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

I have DCA and MEM, no traffic at either. But works at others I have tried. Anyone else?

Chris Chiozza