Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

no normal here , just testing now LEMDEGPH, frames and smoothness seem ok plenty of traffic at LEMD

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer iii 360 AIO  . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

Does this latest version fix any of the main issues?

1. Planes taking 15-20 minutes to start moving.

2. Touch and go landings.

3. Missing planes intermittently at various airports. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

42 minutes ago, RobJC said:

Does this latest version fix any of the main issues?

1. Planes taking 15-20 minutes to start moving.

2. Touch and go landings.

3. Missing planes intermittently at various airports. 

Just tested the latest version. 1 and 2 are much better. It took a few minutes for planes to get started, but the time was fine. I also observed maybe 10 landings and not one was a touch and go. I did load San Diego and no planes were seen, but that was my 3rd flight. Need to retest. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

too early to say yet, very little AI in cruise though,lets see when landing in 20 mins 

MSI X670E Carbon Wifi, 7800X3D, TUF 4090 , X4 NVME's. OS on a 2TB 980 Pro , MSFS on " 2TB WD Black , G Skill F5 32 GB RAM ( 6000 allegedly) Corsair RM1000 PSU, Artic Freezer iii 360 AIO  . Phanteks P600s Case ,TCL QM8B 50" 120/144 Hz TV, Warthog Stick and TCA Captains throttle ( full pack) Logitech / Saitek Rudder Pedals , Streamdeck XL / Streamdeck +

sorry if this has been covered but are they missing quite a few aircraft types and do they have plans to add them ?

14ppkc-6.png

PSA:   A freeware dev named "Killamarshian"  has been creating traffic files for FS Traffic and he's working his way through the ICAO list alphabetically.

https://flightsim.to/discover/FS-Traffic: Airports with an ICAO Beginning with

This is the complete set of Airports with an ICAO beginning with 'A'.

These files are for use with JustFlight’s FS-Traffic utility only. Files are based on FS-Traffic Version v1.0.4 (2023/03/14)

A list of the included airports is at the bottom of this text.

You have the choice of installing Arrivals and Departures with the following scheduled frequencies:

1 flight per hour 
2 flights per hour 
4 flights per hour 
6 flights per hour 
12 flights per hour 
20 flights per hour 
30 flights per hour 
You may mix and match the files for instance 30 flights per hour Departures with 4 flights per hour Arrivals. The choice is yours

Even flight numbers are departures and odd flight numbers are arrivals.

See screenshot for my recommended settings.

The flights are fictitious but the airlines and aircraft are representative of operators at the airports.

If this is popular, I will make more airports available on request. Please put your requests in the comments section.

Copy the .ini file from your preferred Departures folder to your Community\justflight-fstraffic-module\Data\Schedules folder.

Copy the .ini file from your preferred Arrivals folder to your Community\justflight-fstraffic-module\Data\Schedules folder\Arrivals folder.

I recommend you back up the original files first.

PLEASE RATE THIS UPLOAD.

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. THANK YOU.

Included Airports

AGAR, AGAT, AGGA, AGGB, AGGC, AGGE, AGGF, AGGH, AGGK, AGGL, AGGM, AGGN, AGGP, AGGR, AGGS, AGGT, AGGV, AGKG, AGLM, AGRM, ANYN, AYBK, AYDU, AYGA, AYGN, AYGR, AYHK, AYIQ, AYKI, AYKV, AYKY, AYMD, AYMH, AYMO, AYMR, AYMS, AYNZ, AYPY, AYTA, AYTB, AYTK, AYTU, AYVN, AYWD, AYWK.

• Like 1

just updated and tried the latest version of FS Traffic - so have some questions:

1)noticed their seems to be a "new?" controller program added - how can you bring this up? (seem to have the file for it in my community folder already) - also noticed some of the options from the first version are gone from the main in game pop up (seee to remember a traffic density) assume these are in the controller program?

2)also using the Asobo version of the old Kai Tak airport realise its not longer operating but is there anyway to get FS Traffic to spawn traffic into it? (currently mine is completely empty without even any static aircraft)

1 hour ago, mac44 said:

)noticed their seems to be a "new?" controller program added - how can you bring this up?

same  as  before  should be  a  short  cut  on  your  desk  top  when  you updated  it,  it just a different  gui  but  still same  function as  before, if  its  not  there  go to your  commnuity folder  under  folder fstraffic control centre/data/traffic control centre scroll down till you see  the  control exe  and  make  a short  cut  to your  desktop

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

same  as  before  should be  a  short  cut  on  your  desk  top  when  you updated  it,  it just a different  gui  but  still same  function as  before, if  its  not  there  go to your  commnuity folder  under  folder fstraffic control centre/data/traffic control centre scroll down till you see  the  control exe  and  make  a short  cut  to your  desktop

thanks -managed to find the .exe (it had not created anything on my desktop) 

seem to remember there was a slider to reduce % of traffic being generated can't find that option (might be confusing packages though) - finding at some of the bigger airports KSEA it can take around 5-10 minutes for things to start moving is this normal or can you tweak something to speed up population and does moving the texture detail give a good boost in fps?

finally anyone have any idea how to get this working with the old Kai Tak airport?

1 hour ago, mac44 said:

finally anyone have any idea how to get this working with the old Kai Tak airport

Best guess is that you would have to create your own flight plans in the traffic control centre. Just create one and see if it works.  

1 hour ago, mobeans10 said:

Best guess is that you would have to create your own flight plans in the traffic control centre. Just create one and see if it works.  

Tried this myself just for fun. Even though VHHX is installed in the sim , the traffic control centre would not recognize it when I attempted to create a flight plan. Must be using it's own ICAO database. I was hoping it would access data directly from the sim. Maybe try the just flight forums and see if there is a way to add VHHX to the database ?

says in the manual something like 10 to 15 minutes to see some action at airports

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

15 hours ago, mac44 said:

seem to remember there was a slider to reduce % of traffic being generated can't find that option

that option  was  removed, head over  to the  just flight  forum  the  list of  fixes  and  changes  are  listed  there

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I managed to add VHHX to a number of data files and can create flight plans and schedules for VHHX. However I've yet to see any traffic spawn there at the alloted times. I've tried both with the Microsoft and Redwing versions of the airport.

8 hours ago, mobeans10 said:

I managed to add VHHX to a number of data files and can create flight plans and schedules for VHHX. However I've yet to see any traffic spawn there at the alloted times. I've tried both with the Microsoft and Redwing versions of the airport.

thanks for giving it a try - when you say at the alloted time do you mean you got some random traffic or nothing at all?

seems if your running the payware version of the airport it might work with AIG(which I have kept installed) so might also give it a try (there appears to be the required file as part of the freeware.....