Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

FS Traffic released!

Since I added VHHX manually, the only traffic would be the stuff I added. VHHX doesn't exist otherwise within the Just Flight Traffic Center even though it's in the the sim. Once I added VHHX to a couple of data files in the control centre directory, I could generate flight plans to and from VHHX and then add flights with that flight plan to the schedule for VHHX. I scheduled three flights to depart at 15 minute intervals from VHHX but nothing spawned.  There might be some missing parking gate info that needs to be added in a file somewhere that I'm missing.

Hello everyone. 

I’d like to share a provisional changelog base on the work of the past couple of months. We’ve reworked some major parts of the core traffic module which should improve destination and cruise traffic generation as well as many other bug fixes and features. This update will also include the A350-100, 757-200, 757-300, 767-300 and 737 Max 7/8/9.

We shouldn’t be too far away from a release however there are still some things we’d like to tackle as well as testing.

The changelog can be viewed at https://community.justflight.com/topic/3494/fs-traffic-for-msfs/51 and will updated as we get closer to release.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hello everyone.

After a few weeks of tracking down some bugs and internal testing we believe we now have a build that is ready for release. Before that we’d like to get this tested on as many systems as possible, therefore we are going to open up the latest version to a limited number of users.

If you wish to be part of this team that we will be hosting on Discord, please email richard@justflight.com

Successful applicants will receive a private link to our FS Traffic server.

Please note that you will need to be an existing user of FS Traffic and have access to Discord.

• Like 2

Hello everyone.

The call for testers has now closed. Please look out for news very shortly. 

John - Just Flight.

Hello everyone.

I'm pleased to announce that FS Traffic update 1.0.5 is now live. This update includes brand new aircraft models, new schedule's and reworked core system. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O078mruXaAc

Available here: https://www.justflight.com/product/fs-traffic-microsoft-flight-simulator

Changelog: https://community.justflight.com/topic/4240/update-change-logs-v1-0-5-released-edited-20-06-2023

John - Just Flight

Hi All,

I’m using FS traffic for some time now and while it works quit well in most areas, there are some niggles. For one i have issues with multiple flight in a row, like say doing a turnaround back to the hub or another connecting flight. A lot of times the next airport doesn’t get populated.

How do you guys handle this?

Thanks.

M

1 hour ago, Dutch-vdM said:

Hi All,

I’m using FS traffic for some time now and while it works quit well in most areas, there are some niggles. For one i have issues with multiple flight in a row, like say doing a turnaround back to the hub or another connecting flight. A lot of times the next airport doesn’t get populated.

Thanks.

M

By restarting the game, I don't think there is a better solution, personally it's not a problem for me as I never do multiple flights without restarting the game, the game performance are always better after a restart as well, I make coffee in the meantime.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

2 hours ago, Dutch-vdM said:

Sounds like you have hit the suspected Simobject hard limit that has plagued MSFS for a while now.

Like @Ixoyesays, fix it with a restart of the sim.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Thanks for the reply's guys. But i don't think it's a sim issue. I don't have to restart the entire game. If i just go back to the main menu and start a new flight at the airport where i just landed the traffic is there and will be at the destination airport. It's just that i don't now how FS traffic handles this. Somehow i don't know if i have to regenerate traffic in the widget or just add a new destination to the widget and leave it at that.

Grt M

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Dutch-vdM said:

Thanks for the reply's guys. But i don't think it's a sim issue. I don't have to restart the entire game. If i just go back to the main menu and start a new flight at the airport where i just landed the traffic is there and will be at the destination airport. It's just that i don't now how FS traffic handles this. Somehow i don't know if i have to regenerate traffic in the widget or just add a new destination to the widget and leave it at that.

Grt M

I'm sure you'll find that the game works much better if you restart, but we shouldn't have to do this, but if you don't like coffee, make some tea instead, i use FS Traffic myself and I think it's great, the performance is great as well, but i'm not a perfectionist that need 100% to real life, I fly most GA, and I'm wating for the GA update as promice by FS traffic.

Edited by Ixoye
  • Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Posted (edited)

Question from a non-FST user: 

• does it have it's own injector?
  • anyone use FSLTL with FST fallback? If so, is that working well?

I'm using FSLTL with AIG fallback (have 277 SimObjects and 1552 flight plans installed). 

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

2 hours ago, Ixoye said:

I'm sure you'll find that the game works much better if you restart, but we shouldn't have to do this, but if you don't like coffee, make some tea instead, i use FS Traffic myself and I think it's great, the performance is great as well, but i'm not a perfectionist that need 100% to real life, I fly most GA, and I'm wating for the GA update as promice by FS traffic.

Good point, and keep that in mind. But performance aside, i once in a while like to do a turnaround without reloading from the menu. It seems FS traffic can’t really do that. Unless i’m doing it wrong.

Grt M

On 1/26/2023 at 12:17 PM, RobJC said:

Benefits over FSLTL...

1. Better FPS
2. Better models
3. No need to launch separate program
4. Planes in sky look more realistic, including a/c lights
5. Planes don't all taxi at same time

6. Has a pdf manual
7. Excellent tech support

• Like 2

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

So, still no GA and you still have to restart the sim to generate traffic to next destination? FPS better?

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

I swear I'm going to read all these pages, but first I'll ask: is FS Taffic worth it today?

Is this another Ultimate Traffic 2?

PS: I fly offline and with Historical Weather (thank you ASFS) so FSLTL shouldn't make much sense to me?

Edited by Juliett Alfa Romeo

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS