Sign in to follow this  
GoranM

Race to New York

Agreed! If he's not going to work on the weather system, I'd at least like to be entertained. Keep it up, Austin!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

If he's not going to work on the weather system

Why would you think this?

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

Agreed! If he's not going to work on the weather system, I'd at least like to be entertained. Keep it up, Austin!

I am sure he has enough staffing to handle the day to day coding or testing of the whether system while he's off doing business elsewhere. Because he is able to do these video's gives me the sense that the matter is not too serious that would keep him too preoccupied over it and that the matter is in good hands. Beside everyone on his staff works remotely so the work is still ongoing. But I am glad he does these video's. It make me feel that things are good at home.😊

Edited by BobFS88
  • Upvote 2

Car sales ad was classic!

• Like 1

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

24 minutes ago, BobFS88 said:

This is one of the best video's he's made yet.

Indeed. When I first saw the duration of 44 mins, I was a bit reluctant to watch the whole video from beginning to the end. But then ... time moved so fast as it was so entertaining. Well done!

• Like 1

Watch my YT-channel: https://www.youtube.com/@flyingcarpet1340/

Customer of X-Plane, Aerofly, Flightgear, MSFS.

yes. just yes. absolute pleasure. had a ton of other stuff I felt likey saying before watching it, but truly a great show.

Swiss001 the only one mentioning xplane?

4 hours ago, Chapstick said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Whale

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer