Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Antonov An-2 is available

To go with SU12 release the long awaited AT Simulations AN-2 is FINALLY available.

Features 4 versions, wheeled, float and ski versions with old school cockpit and wheeled version with GPS.

First impressions are good - excellent visuals, not seeing many INOP switches, working circuit breakers on the GPS Avionics panel.

GPS version only has a single livery but I imagine that will change quickly enough - cockpits are labelled in Russian as well as you'd expect so if you aren't familar with that you will be relying on tool-tips at least in the short term plus the instruments are m/km based.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 4

This is I believe Alex Metzger’s finest FDE work and something I have been awaiting for a very long time. The Anuschka is the most beautiful ugly aeroplane I’ve ever experienced. Can’t wait to fly SP-AMN YoYo! Hurry please!

😉

C

• Like 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Excellent news ! Been waiting for this big boy to hit MSFS for a very loooooooooong time. AT did an excellent job with the Piaggio P.149, I do hope the An-2 will also meet expectations.

Pity it is not available direct from the Devs 😕   

Cheers,

2Low2Slow

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Inertia wheel and clutch starter ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

50 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Yeah looks to be, though I think I have some kind of control mapping conflict and I can't get the switch to hold in the energise flywheel position right now

Looks like this may be a bug as I can't identify a control conflict and someone else is reporting the same issue.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1

Aaahhhh, all cyrillic 

Graphically very, very nice! 

• Like 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

This is I believe Alex Metzger’s finest FDE work and something I have been awaiting for a very long time. The Anuschka is the most beautiful ugly aeroplane I’ve ever experienced. Can’t wait to fly SP-AMN YoYo! Hurry please!

😉

C

Oooh this is Metzger's work?  It's a slow plane but I might have to splurge haha.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan-

Yes- it’s his FDE and if anything like what exists in FSX and P3D it will be absolutely superb. I spent many weeks exploring the PNW- 

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/105664-Annuschka-Adventures-in-the-Orbx-World?highlight=

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/115641-Thank-You-Orbx-amp-AT-Simulations-(and-YoYo-and-Alex-Metzger)!?highlight=

Enjoy this absolute delight in Flight Simulation.

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

1 hour ago, Dominique_K said:

I was wrong about the starter switches  not working - you need to drag and hold them left and right rather clicking on them.

It's the most fun engine to start in MSFS since the B247

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Aaahhhh, all cyrillic 

Graphically very, very nice! 

I'm expecting we'll see English language cockpit and imperial gauge mods pretty quickly

Loved this aircraft so much in FSX I just had to buy the Win10 version for FSX-SE when I went to Win10, since it's original release wasn't Win10 compatible.  Count me in!

It's definitively the RL AC that goes with my member title "unusually low and slow".  Can't wait to hop in it's VR cockpit (once the SU12 update completes).

Edited by TheFamilyMan

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

20 minutes ago, TheFamilyMan said:

Loved this aircraft so much in FSX I just had to buy the Win10 version for FSX-SE when I went to Win10, since it's original release wasn't Win10 compatible.  Count me in!

It's definitively the RL AC that goes with my member title "unusually low and slow".  Can't wait to hop in it's VR cockpit (once the SU12 update completes).

I have to admit it's a little less slow than I was expecting. Cruising around 2000ft at 110-120kts is perfect for me

Practical for shorter jobs in FSE as well.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1