Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Antonov An-2 is available

Oh wow, I just checked it out in the marketplace and it's so cheap, I have a discount perhaps because I own the AN-225?  No brainer at just under CDN$13.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

39 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I believe there is only one door for pax and pilot. I was able to open it 🙂

image.png?width=2235&height=1257

There's a second door cargo surrounding that one. Look for the handle just by the headrest of the rear seat.

2 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Oh wow, I just checked it out in the marketplace and it's so cheap, I have a discount perhaps because I own the AN-225?  No brainer at just under CDN$13.

I'd been wondering about that discount myself - it's described as a bundle discount so that would make sense of it's being offered if you have the 225

• Like 1

This was Yuri's plane in the Netflix hit show Stranger Things.

I wonder how long it will take for a Stranger Things livery to appear.

9y1ezklekc291.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

There's a second door cargo surrounding that one. Look for the handle just by the headrest of the rear seat.

yes thanks I got it LOL

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

There was also this experimental variant, the AN2e, built for MAI by the MARZ aircraft plant in Moscow ...

omytkv8a0x931.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

1 hour ago, Tim-HH said:

I haven't found one either. But you can use the manual of the FSX/P3D version in the meantime:

https://atsimulations.com/download/antonov_2/ATS_An2_User_Manual.pdf

Spent about a half hour digging through old backups looking for this manual to no avail, much thanks! 

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

3 hours ago, bendead said:

Is there any manual, I can't seem to find one

There seems to be a manual in English on Scribd but you need to join the 30 day free trial to download it if you are not already a Scribd member.

https://www.scribd.com/document/372062584/An-2-Manual-English

• Like 1

The AN-2 bundle is not a deal for already having the AN225. The 'deal' just means it has the wheels, skies, and floats. 

Both the AN-2 bipe and AN-225 ginormous jet are on sale right now in marketplace, separately.  225 is $14 instead of $20. (I wanted it like crazy, but I waited for this sale, call me Scrooge McDuck).

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Hopefully it does have an EFB. Otherwise it will be unusable for so many people!

• Like 4

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

4 hours ago, ThomseN_inc said:

Hopefully it does have an EFB. Otherwise it will be unusable for so many people!

Its irony, right ?

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

14 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Its irony, right ?

But don't tell anyone!

• Like 2

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11