Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Black Square Announces the B60 Duke!

4 hours ago, St Mawgan said:

Yet another video - 

ITB

I really like Into the Blue's videos!  He does a nice job.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I also like ITTB's video's. always well reviewed, and actually learns the aircraft before doing a review, unlike a lot that just don't have a clue. I believe he's also a RW Pilot if i recall correctly.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Just to clarify and to repeat what's included in the last few posts where words from Just Flight and Black Square have been quoted, we have indeed decided to move forward and release the Dukes.  They should be available within the next 24 to 48 hours. 

As a reminder there are a set of tutorials already available to view on our YouTube channel. This is the link. Pretty much everything gets covered across these tutorials.  And of course further preview streams have been appearing over the past few days as we head towards the release.

Prices are covered for you in previous posts and just to confirm this will only be available from our website to begin with .  So that's PC users only and only from the Just Flight website and the bundle will also be available upon release and will save you some pounds/euros/dollars if you take the plunge.

Hope that all helps.  Will try and check in later to answer any further queries about the Duke and the release. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

Just to clarify and to repeat what's included in the last few posts where words from Just Flight and Black Square have been quoted, we have indeed decided to move forward and release the Dukes.  They should be available within the next 24 to 48 hours. 

As a reminder there are a set of tutorials already available to view on our YouTube channel. This is the link. Pretty much everything gets covered across these tutorials.  And of course further preview streams have been appearing over the past few days as we head towards the release.

Prices are covered for you in previous posts and just to confirm this will only be available from our website to begin with .  So that's PC users only and only from the Just Flight website and the bundle will also be available upon release and will save you some pounds/euros/dollars if you take the plunge.

Hope that all helps.  Will try and check in later to answer any further queries about the Duke and the release. 

Just so you know Mr Just Flight Scott...this is the only reason why I am joining the msfs beta right now....

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

I assume it isn't necessary that we jump in the SU 15 beta?  I'd rather stay out of any MSFS betas (I'm not worried about things like the ground handling, I can wait for the final SU 15 release). 

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

1 minute ago, kerosene31 said:

I assume it isn't necessary that we jump in the SU 15 beta?  I'd rather stay out of any MSFS betas (I'm not worried about things like the ground handling, I can wait for the final SU 15 release). 

Correct.  You don't need to. If you stick with SU14 you'll just forego using the WT GNS 530/430 as it'll be disabled. Once SU15 is live you simply go and redownload the aircraft.

• Like 4

.....and que the refreshing of Just Flight's website until their servers break lol

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

The 0:40 engine failure in the video brings back memories.... 🙂

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

The sooner BlackSquare can disassociate themselves from SU15 the better. Notwithstanding any dependencies that can't be mitigated, it's a no-brainer decision.  Bad enough that discussion about Asobo's SU15 beta bugs are being mixed into conversation about this promising addon.  

Don't get sucked farther down into the eddy of a sinking Beta period, JustFlight!

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

4 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

The sooner BlackSquare can disassociate themselves from SU15 the better. Notwithstanding any dependencies that can't be mitigated, it's a no-brainer decision.  Bad enough that discussion about Asobo's SU15 beta bugs are being mixed into conversation about this promising addon.  

Don't get sucked farther down into the eddy of a sinking Beta period, JustFlight!

Woops just read the above from Scott... Nevermind (and thank you!!!!)

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

57 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

Correct.  You don't need to. If you stick with SU14 you'll just forego using the WT GNS 530/430 as it'll be disabled. Once SU15 is live you simply go and redownload the aircraft.

All the more reason to use that awesome KLN90!

• Like 2

"That's what" - She

Just Flight! Just do it! Just Duke it 🙂

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Wikipedia: "Normally, pilots figure 45 gallons per hour (170 L/h), plus another 40 US gal (150 L) for each takeoff and climb as typical fuel consumption for cross-country planning. Owners compare the Beechcraft B60 to classic sports cars—noting that they do not fly Dukes to economize."

-----------

But in MSFS it costs no more to be flying a fuel hog.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

31 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Just Flight! Just do it! Just Duke it 🙂

Very much the intention now.  But caution required before release so final tests and diligence required before we release to the world.  Work continues this evening and tomorrow morning as we head towards that moment, rest assured.

• Like 4

Wikipedia again "Built to the quality standards of a King Air, the six-place Duke sported 380 hp [280 kW], Lycoming TIO-541 engines – rare beasts, those – which means when both come due for overhaul, the choice is the overhaul or buying a small house in the Midwest."

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.